Aldo admits selling wolf tickets

Thats hilarious. Its like he has no fucking idea what promoting actualy is. Phone Post 3.0

time traveling 12er -
ausgepicht - 
theoutsiders - 
ausgepicht - "We thought of how we could stir things up to generate some buzz.

Then when we did it...it wasn't staged."

#toxoplasmiariddledbrazil
I think you're too retarded to realize he meant it wasn't staged or planned between him and mendes.

that's none of my business though.

#aBrazilianFuckedAusgepichtsMom Phone Post 3.0

He's right though. You misread what Aldo was saying.
No no. Not possible. Ausphaggot is always right and brazillians are infected mouth breathing morans who all suck at everything. Phone Post 3.0

Devlin -
time traveling 12er -
ausgepicht - 
theoutsiders - 

I think you're too retarded to realize he meant it wasn't staged or planned between him and mendes.

. Phone Post 3.0
You won't find him back on this thread, he's too busy jerking off in the 01er thread, or shit talking the brazilian that gaped his moms backside. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
time traveling 12er -
ausgepicht - 
theoutsiders - 

No no. Not possible. Ausphaggot is always right and brazillians are infected mouth breathing morans who all suck at everything. Phone Post 3.0
Lol you're absolutely correct. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht, from one 01er to another: you failed on this one.

Fighters have to do anything they can these days to get attention because winning is simply not enough. With so many cards, fighters, and little time for promotion it takes something special or drastic to get real attention. Phone Post 3.0

I think i agree that Aldo and the camp should know not to break kayfabe but on the other hand, cant blame them for talking more shit. For one, the UG would eat it up right now since anything a Brazilian says will always be conscrued into something bigger. Also, Aldo has been one of the best guys for years but isnt making the $ or #s so he is kind of forced to here in a way. I wonder then if his comments about Mendes on the juice is part of that?

ChaosOverkill -

Pedneiras came out and told the ENTIRE mma world that his team was going to talk fake shit now.

Pedneiras at the poker table:

"I like to bluff, man bluffing is so much fun, bluffy bluffy bluff, ok deal the cards"

LOL Phone Post 3.0