Aldo didn't watch the fight?

Unprofessional in my opinion. He should be analyzing the fight from the start. He seems bitter at this point Phone Post 3.0

He's talking bollocks imo. As if you wouldn't watch the fight. Phone Post 3.0

If you believe he didnt watch that fight I have a bridge I would like to sell you.

He watched the fight.

Course he watched it, he's just trolling you OP Phone Post 3.0

Obviously it's tough to believe . But if he actually didn't ... Not smart Phone Post 3.0

Even if he didn't, that doesn't mean he never will. Phone Post 3.0

Lingererr Mann - Obviously it's tough to believe . But if he actually didn't ... Not smart Phone Post 3.0
Yes, because the only time he could ever possibly watch or analyze it before January is live.

Moron. Phone Post 3.0

That's alot of posts since February, how haven't I seen you before.. Phone Post 3.0

He watched it but it filled his mind with fear hence the protective amnesia he is now suffering.

His mind won't allow him to remember, similar to trauma victims. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - He watched it but it filled his mind with fear hence the protective amnesia he is now suffering.

More like short camp Mendes has filled fanbois like you with a false sense of confidence.

Aldo gonna smash him. Phone Post 3.0

I truly believe Aldo, in his own little world, did not watch the fight. He's not even a fan of mma and could give a shit about the sport or the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Lingererr Mann - Unprofessional in my opinion. He should be analyzing the fight from the start. He seems bitter at this point Phone Post 3.0
I'm sure the guy who hasn't lost in 10 years knows how to prep for a fight. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - He watched it but it filled his mind with fear hence the protective amnesia he is now suffering.

More like short camp Mendes has filled fanbois like you with a false sense of confidence.

Fancy a two year SN bet?

I got McG, you got Aldo?

Bet determined simply by who wins the fight?

What do you say, McTampon? Phone Post 3.0

Maybe he will see it eventually. He has plenty of time before he fights McG. I'm sure his coaches are analyzing it and breaking it down and will go over it with him when training camp begins.

Aldo has gone undefeated for 10 years now because he knows what he is doing. Too many armchair coaches on this thread, lol.

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Steven McTowelie -

Fancy a two year SN bet?

I got McG, you got Aldo?

I'll take that bet.

We on? Phone Post 3.0

stringtheory -
Steven McTowelie -

Haha it's so easy to wind people like you up.

Can you really hate Conor that much!? You've been Offered a bet, should be an easy win for you as Aldo will "smash" him ey? I look forward to your new SN. Phone Post 3.0
I'm wound up?

I don't even hate Conor lol

His antics are a little annoying, fans are awful.

Whatever lol Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Steven McTowelie -

Fancy a two year SN bet?

I got McG, you got Aldo?

Lol

Steven McTampon would be funny Phone Post 3.0

RustyTrombone - He's talking bollocks imo. As if you wouldn't watch the fight. Phone Post 3.0
For my fellow Americans. This translates to "he's fool of shit" and I agree Phone Post 3.0

He doesn't want to see that left hand. Mendes went life and death with Aldo, Conor popped him so hard he turtled.

Aldo's better off not watching. He'll break 5 ribs trying to prepare for those body shots.

Ali refused to watch Foreman hit a heavy bag for a reason