Aldo looked huge at weigh ins

Anybody else notice this? He looked super cut and his delts looked massive. Not sure how much it translates to pics, but I included a before/after:

Before

After

I noticed this on the countdown show. Definitely added some mass to his frame. Phone Post 3.0

Gotta be hgh Phone Post 3.0

Planning on moving up after mendes or conor probably Phone Post 3.0

Gonna scrape Mendes Phone Post 3.0

Took Mendes seriously. Put in hard work and dedication in training and the gym. Will execute on fight night, and massacre Mini Mendes. I think his focus was on strength, as that is one of the biggest assets Mendes brings to the table. Don't see how Mendes will beat a dedicated, focused, angry, and most importantly confident Aldo. I thought Mendes had a chance on being more "built", thus assumedly stronger. I thought wrong. Aldo is going to run through Mendes like a TRUCK son. (Look at those abs!) Phone Post 3.0

CowboyIsMillersSandman -
RoysBellyRollzz - Gotta be hgh Phone Post 3.0
GMO in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0
EPO brochico Phone Post 3.0

Not good. This is only going to speed up how fast he tires. He better hope he finishes Mendes in the first or it's going to be a long night for him.

KnockoutThoughts - Took Mendes seriously. Put in hard work and dedication in training and the gym. Will execute on fight night, and massacre Mini Mendes. I think his focus was on strength, as that is one of the biggest assets Mendes brings to the table. Don't see how Mendes will beat a dedicated, focused, angry, and most importantly confident Aldo. I thought Mendes had a chance on being more "built", thus assumedly stronger. I thought wrong. Aldo is going to run through Mendes like a TRUCK son. (Look at those abs!) Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - Took Mendes seriously. Put in hard work and dedication in training and the gym. Will execute on fight night, and massacre Mini Mendes. I think his focus was on strength, as that is one of the biggest assets Mendes brings to the table. Don't see how Mendes will beat a dedicated, focused, angry, and most importantly confident Aldo. I thought Mendes had a chance on being more "built", thus assumedly stronger. I thought wrong. Aldo is going to run through Mendes like a TRUCK son. (Look at those abs!) Phone Post 3.0
You don't make those strength gains in training camp, looks like a year or two of adding mass Phone Post 3.0

Ceiling Cat! Haven't seen that guy in ages.

Brabatross - Not good. This is only going to speed up how fast he tires. He better hope he finishes Mendes in the first or it's going to be a long night for him.
If anyone gets tired it will be Mendes. How many times has he gone 5 rounds? He looked gassed in the 3rd round against Lentz. That's a fight where he was having his way and Lentz was able to survive his best shots. Everytime Mendes had top control he didn't do anything with it, he just sat on top resting and sucking wind. In the 3rd round Lentz was coming back and starting to land. Some of you need to go back and watch Mendez's last fight because your expectation doesn't match the output. He looks built and athletic, but his cardio is obviously lacking.

For sure though more muscle mass for Aldo will have an impact. Atleast it should. I think that he will carry it better than Mendez. We'll see tomorrow! Phone Post 3.0

RoysBellyRollzz - 
CowboyIsMillersSandman -

He's taking all of them in one super doping cocktail.

KnockoutThoughts - 
Brabatross - Not good. This is only going to speed up how fast he tires. He better hope he finishes Mendes in the first or it's going to be a long night for him.
If anyone gets tired it will be Mendes. How many times has he gone 5 rounds? He looked gassed in the 3rd round against Lentz. That's a fight where he was having his way and Lentz was able to survive his best shots. Everytime Mendes had top control he didn't do anything with it, he just sat on top resting and sucking wind. In the 3rd round Lentz was coming back and starting to land. Some of you need to go back and watch Mendez's last fight because your expectation doesn't match the output. He looks built and athletic, but his cardio is obviously lacking.

For sure though more muscle mass for Aldo will have an impact. Atleast it should. I think that he will carry it better than Mendez. We'll see tomorrow! Phone Post 3.0

All I know is Mendes looked much better at the weigh ins and I'm expecting a new champ tomorrow. Mendes was sick in his last fight and you could tell his game was off because of it.

Can't fucking wait for this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Looks in great shape! Jose is 14 years younger than Cung Le. Phone Post 3.0

He's always been a big featherweight. And he's always been bigger than Mendes. Folks see Mendes' frame and think he's "big" because of his muscularity. Aldo is the larger man.

Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
RoysBellyRollzz - 
CowboyIsMillersSandman -

He's taking all of them in one super doping cocktail.

PEDs on the rocks Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - 

I believe Mendes was really sick during that Lentz fight, he still got the job done.

I still think Aldo got this.

brazilian vitimans