Aldo vows to smash McGregor

I love aldo.since bj retired he's been my favourite fighter...but until I see him face to face in the octagon with mcgregor im just ignoring wot ever he says. Losing count of the times I've been disappointed with aldo pulling out or pushing back fights. Phone Post 3.0

Focus on making it to the fight first.

Hired Gun - If I was Aldo I wouldn't give one friggin interview and wouldn't do any of the press trips due all of the disrespectful bullshit he's taking. Just stay home, train, destroy this sumbitch.

Aldo has literally cleaned out his division and gets zero credit that he earned by beating everyone. He's the GOAT Flyweight who hasn't lost in over ten years. I guess according to all of experts that doesn't mean jack shit.

Yup.

Dreville79 -
jayduane -
cmfc - It blows me away that people really think he ducked McGregor..the fucking guy is 25-1 and has fought every fight ever put in front of him..
Uuumm last time I heard hes dropped out of five title fights so your argument is invalid. Phone Post 3.0
Which one of those title challengers did he then not face for the title and beat comfortably a short while afterwards?

It's baffling that anyone thinks any kid from the streets of Brazil is scared of a fist fight in a cage Phone Post 3.0
Josh Grispi. Eric Koch. Granted they may have both been comfortably beat by Aldo but u can't say he faced them....because he didn't. aldos a beast, but ur statement seemed wrong to me. Phone Post 3.0

I was just saying to my brother the other day what a piece of shit Dana White is for not supporting his champion, who could quite easily be listed as P4P no.1 with a huge winning steak and fantastic highlight reel.

Jose has fought anyone and everyone and to say he is scared or ducking an opponent is ridiculous however I really do believe after reading that sherdog thread that he was ducking the testing.

Before anyone gets mad I think a large percentage of MMA fighters are using and it is unfortunate for the current veterans that they got caught up in the steroid culture of MMA when it was younger and less of a "sport". Now after years of using they will all struggle to adapt to a cleaner landscape in MMA.

I have a huge amount of respect for Jose, as it stands he is clearly the GOAT for his weight class and I hope even if we don't see him return fans remember him for the phenomenal fighter that he is/was and his reputation isn't tainted by UFC revisionists as is always the case.

hendofanforlife -

mendes

lamas

tkz

edgar

mendes

kflo

urijah

cub swanson

list of killers right there

Mike brown too Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

mendes

lamas

tkz

edgar

mendes

kflo

urijah

cub swanson

list of killers right there

That's a warzone right there! Aldo is the best FW ever. And probably the P4P right now. Unfortunate he only fights about once a year lol Phone Post 3.0

pushZIGGLER - "Aldo has fought everyone put in front of him." They are nobody's compared to Conor. He is the JBJ of the FW division (less the drugs & run-in' with law enforcement). Enjoy it....or dont! Phone Post 3.0

That's cute

The reason it is believed be may have ducked isnt due to fear of mcgregor but fear of the weight cut.

The whole rib injury thin was really suspect and many people believe that with a bruised rib he would not have been able to cut weight the way he usually does.

Against a subpar opponent it may have been acceptable to go in after an unhealthy cut but aldo knows conor is a legit opponent he couldnt take lightly. Thats not to say he would lose but i believe he wants the best opportunity possible to cement his legacy as the greatest! Phone Post 3.0

Dirty Mike - The reason it is believed be may have ducked isnt due to fear of mcgregor but fear of the weight cut.

The whole rib injury thin was really suspect and many people believe that with a bruised rib he would not have been able to cut weight the way he usually does.

Against a subpar opponent it may have been acceptable to go in after an unhealthy cut but aldo knows conor is a legit opponent he couldnt take lightly. Thats not to say he would lose but i believe he wants the best opportunity possible to cement his legacy as the greatest! Phone Post 3.0

what bruised rib? It looked broken to me. Speaking as someone who broke a rib training it is fucking painful. I don't blame him for having to back out with a broken rib. Makes it pretty near impossible to train the right way with it.

Dirty Mike - The reason it is believed be may have ducked isnt due to fear of mcgregor but fear of the weight cut.

You're an idiot.

The only thing 'suspect' was the way Dana fucked over Aldo in favour of promotion.

Go hurt your ribs and get back to me on how you fucking feel. Phone Post 3.0

cmfc -
Dirty Mike - The reason it is believed be may have ducked isnt due to fear of mcgregor but fear of the weight cut.

what bruised rib? It looked broken to me. Speaking as someone who broke a rib training it is fucking painful. I don't blame him for having to back out with a broken rib. Makes it pretty near impossible to train the right way with it.
Fuck training.

I could barely even BREATHE for months when I fucked mine up.

There are three kinds of people on here: people that have hurt their ribs and fully understand; people who can appreciate that they don't know and know it's not their place to tell someone else how they feel; and mouth breathing idiots that lap up every promo word out of Dana and Conor's mouths.

Sadly the third group seems far too large. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - 
cmfc -

Fuck training.

I could barely even BREATHE for months when I fucked mine up.

There are three kinds of people on here: people that have hurt their ribs and fully understand; people who can appreciate that they don't know and know it's not their place to tell someone else how they feel; and mouth breathing idiots that lap up every promo word out of Dana and Conor's mouths.

Sadly the third group seems far too large. Phone Post 3.0

I agree. And you're right about the pain. I remember rolling over in my sleep and popping up out of bed in pain. Out of all the bones I've broke it was definitely the most painful.

Yea no one has the right to make fun of Aldo, he truly is the fucking king.

And this is coming from a guy who's rooting for McGregor. Phone Post 3.0

Broke my rib in high school during a wrestling practice. It was the worst pain I have ever experienced and Ive broken my collar bone, tore ligaments in my knee and dislocated my shoulder a couple times. The rib was by far the worst of all them.

I want them both healthy and I can't wait for this fight.

fraz1001 - If I was Aldo I'd keep quiet.

Anything he says is gonna get ridiculed at this point. Phone Post 3.0
Aldo is the champ and he's undefeated in the UFC (All title fights)

He doesnt have to keep quiet about any of his opponents. He can say whatever the fuck he wants Phone Post 3.0

will surly be an interesting fight. i see aldo bringing back his constant blistering low kicks to zap his movement much like connor did to chads body early..

aldo has excellent defense when throwing those kicks so it will be interesting to see if connor can find an angle to land on him before his movement is compromised, because it will only take a few kicks. connor would be smart to again attack the body in my opinion.

SkrapPackRulesAll - Yea no one has the right to make fun of Aldo, he truly is the fucking king.

And this is coming from a guy who's rooting for McGregor. Phone Post 3.0

I had a bruised rib, a separated rib and a cracked rib. All were so painful I could not lift a 20lb weight for weeks. I also blew out the side of my knee.

I would say between the 2 the knee was worse and more unstable. In a fight, when that goes out , it goes OUT!

AnotherDecision - will surly be an interesting fight. i see aldo bringing back his constant blistering low kicks to zap his movement much like connor did to chads body early..

aldo has excellent defense when throwing those kicks so it will be interesting to see if connor can find an angle to land on him before his movement is compromised, because it will only take a few kicks. connor would be smart to again attack the body in my opinion.

It worked for his sparring partner.