Aldo vows to smash McGregor

Hired Gun - If I was Aldo I wouldn't give one friggin interview and wouldn't do any of the press trips due all of the disrespectful bullshit he's taking. Just stay home, train, destroy this sumbitch.

Aldo has literally cleaned out his division and gets zero credit that he earned by beating everyone. He's the GOAT Flyweight who hasn't lost in over ten years. I guess according to all of experts that doesn't mean jack shit.
Not like Aldo benefits in any way whatsoever from all of the press and hype and attention... Phone Post 3.0

Chad could hang with Aldo on the feet all night. Dance around no problem.

But he was severely hurt 40 seconds in to his fight with Conor.
Got hurt bad to his head AND body.
He was never the same after that.
He immediately stopped dancing and just started throwing desperate bombs and takedowns.

Then he was getting hurt bad many times.

The only chad can win is with takedowns. Any second on the feet he is in a very vulnerable position.

Aldo will get koed in the first.

It must be killing Aldo that he couldn't take part in what's being considered the best/biggest UFC event.

Love Conor huge fan as i am mostly Irish. But Aldo is not has not and more then likely never ducked a fight in his life ... Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - If I was Aldo I wouldn't give one friggin interview and wouldn't do any of the press trips due all of the disrespectful bullshit he's taking. Just stay home, train, destroy this sumbitch.

Aldo has literally cleaned out his division and gets zero credit that he earned by beating everyone. He's the GOAT Flyweight who hasn't lost in over ten years. I guess according to all of experts that doesn't mean jack shit.

VTFU ..... good post.

jayduane -
cmfc - It blows me away that people really think he ducked McGregor..the fucking guy is 25-1 and has fought every fight ever put in front of him..
Uuumm last time I heard hes dropped out of five title fights so your argument is invalid. Phone Post 3.0
Your a fucking Moron. End your life. Phone Post 3.0

simple jack -
jayduane -
cmfc - It blows me away that people really think he ducked McGregor..the fucking guy is 25-1 and has fought every fight ever put in front of him..
Uuumm last time I heard hes dropped out of five title fights so your argument is invalid. Phone Post 3.0
Your a fucking Moron. End your life. Phone Post 3.0
*you're Phone Post 3.0

patrice - Chad could hang with Aldo on the feet all night. Dance around no problem.

But he was severely hurt 40 seconds in to his fight with Conor.
Got hurt bad to his head AND body.
He was never the same after that.
He immediately stopped dancing and just started throwing desperate bombs and takedowns.

Then he was getting hurt bad many times.

The only chad can win is with takedowns. Any second on the feet he is in a very vulnerable position.

Aldo will get koed in the first.

Mendes broke his right thumb very early in this fight and his right hand was rendered almost useless when it comes to power shots. If Conor had broken his left thumb early on in this fight I think he would have lost.

Your prediction on the Aldo fight is so wrong it's ridiculous. Jose Aldo is the king of the FW division and nobody is taking Aldo out in 1 round.

I'm a huge Conor fan don't think Aldo ducked him at all but also didn't want to give it any chance by fighting hurt like lots of other fighters have including McGregor who said he was more injured than that... even Angela Magana said she fought with a fractured or bruised collar bone but didn't pull out...he missed out on a huge payday as well...with that being said he needs to be more careful and not get hurt so much ala pulling out of 5 title fights or change camps or something must have asshole training partners Phone Post 3.0

MikeHavik - 
I'm a huge Conor fan don't think Aldo ducked him at all but also didn't want to give it any chance by fighting hurt like lots of other fighters have including McGregor who said he was more injured than that... even Angela Magana said she fought with a fractured or bruised collar bone but didn't pull out...he missed out on a huge payday as well...with that being said he needs to be more careful and not get hurt so much ala pulling out of 5 title fights or change camps or something must have asshole training partners Phone Post 3.0

Please don't mention Aldo and Magana in the same sentence again.