Aldo vs Mcgreggor main event?? Ridiculous

The main event is ridiculous; stupidly crazy, a real barnburner of a scrap, with millions of eyes watching....

( Ridiculous is used in England as a positive spin on the ' how good it is...' Phone Post 3.0

LastMinuteReplacement - 
GeorgJonesSilva - I'm Irish and live in Dublin.. I've followed Conor's career since 2009 I support him and am rooting for him.. But it shouldn't be main event IMO.. Also the fact Dana has stated multiple times the biggest weight on a title fight card will always be main event.. It makes me think that maybe people are right about Dana and I was just dumb for believing him and defending him Phone Post 3.0

another cool post, thank you.

And its not like people will walk out of the arena after aldo´s fight and before welter weight title fight if aldo vs mcgreggor was co-main event. And even if, ufc wouldnt lose any money because of that. This is definitely not good in the long term.

I dont care which fight they promote more but this needs to be corrected.

The arena will empty if Conor-Aldo goes on before a rematch of a boring fight.

Lawler Rory should be the main event. Much bigger and interresting fight. The ufc marketing crew is doing it wrong, very wrong. Phone Post 3.0

JetSetter -
R1WARRIOR - Lawler Rory should be the main event. Much bigger and interresting fight. The ufc marketing crew is doing it wrong, very wrong. Phone Post 3.0
Gawd you're an idiot. Phone Post 3.0
And you have an opinion son?? Phone Post 3.0

R1WARRIOR -
JetSetter -
R1WARRIOR - Lawler Rory should be the main event. Much bigger and interresting fight. The ufc marketing crew is doing it wrong, very wrong. Phone Post 3.0
This is not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact.

Lawler-Mcdonald is not a bigger fight than Aldo-McGregor. Phone Post 3.0

McGregor-Aldo is a bigger fight in Rory MacDonald's house.

I dont care if their on prelims. Im watching all the fights, but Aldo had been champ forever destroying most of his competition. He needs to be the main event. Now if Mendes steps in I wonder if they'll can or allowed to change it? Phone Post 3.0

Guys! This is America, watch the news, all you have to do is complain about it, start a protest, and say you're offended by the lighter weight class getting the main event. That's how you fix that. Phone Post 3.0

TeePeeHaych -
R1WARRIOR -
JetSetter -
This is not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact.

Lawler-Mcdonald is not a bigger fight than Aldo-McGregor. Phone Post 3.0
Yea in the actual real world it's a much more anticipated fight... Conor isn't gunna fight outta the main event slot for awhile my friend.... UFC is a entertainment business, the fans have dictated there is more interest in the Aldo conor fight then the Robbie/Mac rematch... Those are the facts

You can have a different opinion but it isn't a smart one from a promotional standpoint or even betterment of the sport...

No logic behind making Robbie/ Mac as the main Phone Post 3.0

mmamonstar - I dont care if their on prelims. Im watching all the fights, but Aldo had been champ forever destroying most of his competition. He needs to be the main event. Now if Mendes steps in I wonder if they'll can or allowed to change it? Phone Post 3.0
As long as Conor is involved it's a main event. Look at the numbers the dudes pulling Phone Post 3.0

People are definitely calling this 'the McGregor card' or the 'Aldo McGregor card' way more than the Lawler Macdonald card. I am equally excited for the fights, but McGregor has way too much hype, to fight the p4p king, and not be the main. Phone Post 3.0

McGregor-Aldo is a bigger fight. Bigger fight meaning revenue, interest from the public and more at stake with Aldo being undefeated for 10 years and being the greatest featherweight ever. That's a fact; your personal taste does not align with the facts.

That's like you telling me Canelo-Kirkland was a bigger fight than Mayweather-Pacquiao. That's just a fallacy.

No one spends millions promoting a fight only to make it a co-main. Common sense, how does it work? Phone Post 3.0