Aleks praising Kadyrov with Chechens on his back

Touch- Do you really think Igor said Oleksiy Oliynyk dresses as woman?

Can you make the UG an Igor Vovchanchyn thread providing us US based people with some of his latest interviews/pics etc…

Lots of us old Pride fans would like to know what Igor has to say about things but we don’t get his interviews in Western media shit sites.

BJ Penn Forever - Touch- Do you really think Igor said Oleksiy Oliynyk dresses as woman?

Can you make the UG an Igor Vovchanchyn thread providing us US based people with some of his latest interviews/pics etc…

Lots of us old Pride fans would like to know what Igor has to say about things but we don’t get his interviews in Western media shit sites.

I think Aleks is talking out of his ass.

As usual for that guy…

So what is Igor up to? Had a way better career than Alexander and has way better character.

The UG demands Igor news!

I don't know my man, no information about Igor, he's not present in social media

touch -

Hot damn man the size of him.

Igor could still rattle anyone. What a legend and a true fighter.

Vovhanchyn taking a page out of Joe Rogan's book

Aleks taking his hat off to Kadyrov cause Mr. President allegedly may hold more sitting Chechens than him

touch - 

Hanging out with Adrian Brody, I see.

God damn Vov is one hulk of a man

Kadyrov holding four Chechens on his back and training to kick some ass

???????? ???????! ????? - ??? ?????, ????????, ???????, ???? ? ????????! ??? ? ?????? ??? ?????????? ? ????? ???????, ???????????, ??????, ???? ??????? ?????????? ????? ? ????? ?????????. ???????? ??? ??????? ????, ???? ????? @akhmat_mma «?????» @alexemelyanenko ????????? ??????????? ??? ????? ???????? ?????????? ??????????. ?? ???????? ??????, ?????? ?? ????? @dudaevmma ??????? ???????. ? ?????? ???????? ? ???????? ?????????? ?????? ???. ?? ???? ?? ??? ?????? ??????? ??????? ?? ??????. ?? ?????????? ???? ? ????? ?????????????? ?? ?????. ? ??? ?? ???????? ??????? ???? ? ??? ????? ????????? ???????????, ????? ?? ??????? ????????? ???. ? ? ???????????? ??????????????????? ?????????? ?????? ?????? ??????? ??????????, @vismuradov_95_ ? ???? ??????? ?????? ?????? ? ?????? 291??. ?? ????? ???? ?????? ????????! ??? «????? ?????????», ? ????? ???, ??? ?? ???????? ????????????, ??????????????? ?????????? ? ?????????? ??????! ????? ???????, ??? ? ????? @akhmat_mma «?????» ????? ???????????????? ?????! ?? ? ??? ??????? ?????! ? ?????? ??? ??????????, ?? ???? ?????????????! ??????? - ?????? ? ???! ?????, ?????! #??????? #?????? #????? #?????

Una publicación compartida de Ramzan Kadyrov (@kadyrov_95) el 9 de Dic de 2017 a la(s) 1:18 PST