Aleksander Emelianenko pic. Thick. Solid. Holy.

EvilMaster - I know he isn't a very good fighter, basically a high end tough man competition level one dimensional brawler. And he is connected with organized crime and all that shit.

But I'd still like to see him in the UFC one time.

Dude you've been around since 06, so you should know better than that. He's a REALLY good fighter that lacked the drive to be the best. And yes agreed, would love to see him here but hed never get cleared from the commission.

Mike Morris -
EvilMaster - I know he isn't a very good fighter, basically a high end tough man competition level one dimensional brawler. And he is connected with organized crime and all that shit.

Dude you've been around since 06, so you should know better than that. He's a REALLY good fighter that lacked the drive to be the best. And yes agreed, would love to see him here but hed never get cleared from the commission.
Why wouldn't he get cleared? Phone Post 3.0

Card - 

This is awesome.

yellow wrkahlc - 
Mike Morris -

Supposedly he has Hep C, which he supposedly contracted though getting his tats in prison in Russia, or some shit like that. Thats why he's never signed with the UFC/Strikeforce etc. So I've read, anyway.

If that's what baking bread gets you looking like consider me baking!! Phone Post 3.0

Hep.

That is a scary dangerous man.

Fascinating and rather apparently a very flawed human being.

With no language barrier, I'd love to have a few drinks with him in a dark smokey bar and shoot the shit.  He's such an intrigueing character.

Naderhood -
yellow wrkahlc - 
Mike Morris -

Supposedly he has Hep C, which he supposedly contracted though getting his tats in prison in Russia, or some shit like that. Thats why he's never signed with the UFC/Strikeforce etc. So I've read, anyway.

That blows. I don't want Hep C. Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh - Should've cast him in History Channel's 'The Bible'
Lmbao! Phone Post 3.0

Card - 

first time I've seen this

and it is glorious

Card -

Fantastica Phone Post

Alexander is the GOAT!!!

yellow wrkahlc -
Mike Morris -

Everyone knows this... I was in anaheim for the affliction weigh ins and he was literally walking out and was stopped by the ca athletic commission. .. if its a std like hiv or aids or even hep c they dont release the results to the public... so he is banned in the us, he can fight in japan/poland/russia where there are no commissions to oversee testing Phone Post

The majority of this place doesn't know what they missed when Aleks was at the top of his game. Many of days I wore my six deuce Aleks E. shirt with pride.

LastRowCarl -
yellow wrkahlc -
Mike Morris -

Everyone knows this... I was in anaheim for the affliction weigh ins and he was literally walking out and was stopped by the ca athletic commission. .. if its a std like hiv or aids or even hep c they dont release the results to the public... so he is banned in the us, he can fight in japan/poland/russia where there are no commissions to oversee testing Phone Post

Well, obviously not everyone knows because I just asked why.

But thanks for relaying the info that was posted above you already, niglet. Phone Post 3.0

Looks like he got a lot of his tattoo's covered up.

He's a scary guy. He would beat the shit out of 99.9% of the worlds population.

EvilMaster - 
Mike Morris - 

Oh blah blah, I get it, you think he is cool looking and he is the Great Fedor's brother, so you feel the need to white knight for him.

Look, I like the guy as well, he is an interesting character. But the fact remains, he only fought one guy in his entire career that could be considered a legitimate top 50 fighter. That was Cro Cop, and Aleks got ktfo with ease in the first round with a head kick. Was like watching a pro fighter (cro cop) kick the shit out of some bar room tough guy.

The second best guy he ever fought was Jeff Monson like 6 months ago. Aleks got submitted in the second round iirc.

Sure, if you look at him from a rumble on the rock or a cage rage level, he could be considered a mid level fighter. But at the UFC level, hell no, referee Miragliostoppa could probably beat his ass.

ahem..........cough

Barnett !

cough

OH YEAH!! HE DESTROYED BARNETT UNTIL HE LOST!!

EvilMaster must not have heard of Sergei Kharitonov.