Aleksander Emelianenko pic. Thick. Solid. Holy.

So alex's 4th fight is indicative of who is, meanwhile mirko was 12-2-2 with losses to nogueira and randleman (fluky).

You are correct you should look shit up if you don't know what you are talking about.

EvilMaster - I know he isn't a very good fighter, basically a high end tough man competition level one dimensional brawler. And he is connected with organized crime and all that shit.

But I'd still like to see him in the UFC one time.

Just shut your mouth already you numbskull.

crozbomb -
Card - 

some guy on the rogan board made that

Fuckin awesome Phone Post

EvilMaster - 
Mike Morris - 
EvilMaster - I know he isn't a very good fighter, basically a high end tough man competition level one dimensional brawler. And he is connected with organized crime and all that shit.

Dude you've been around since 06, so you should know better than that. He's a REALLY good fighter that lacked the drive to be the best. And yes agreed, would love to see him here but hed never get cleared from the commission.

Oh blah blah, I get it, you think he is cool looking and he is the Great Fedor's brother, so you feel the need to white knight for him.

Look, I like the guy as well, he is an interesting character. But the fact remains, he only fought one guy in his entire career that could be considered a legitimate top 50 fighter. That was Cro Cop, and Aleks got ktfo with ease in the first round with a head kick. Was like watching a pro fighter (cro cop) kick the shit out of some bar room tough guy.

The second best guy he ever fought was Jeff Monson like 6 months ago. Aleks got submitted in the second round iirc.

Sure, if you look at him from a rumble on the rock or a cage rage level, he could be considered a mid level fighter. But at the UFC level, hell no, referee Miragliostoppa could probably beat his ass.

And every good fighter on from RotR would crush any unskilled toughman competitor in the first round. You don't seem to understand where these levels are at. Guys have trained their entire lives and not been as good as Aleks.

Card -

Awesome Phone Post 3.0

Card - 

KidPittsburgh - 

Theists win!

I just feel Aleks was one of those what you see is what you get entertaining tough fighters. To dismiss him as a bum is just absurd.

And apparently by EvilMaster's conspiracy vision, Josh getting beat up and being unable to take Aleks down for the entire first round is "subbing him quickly."

His KO of Ricardo Morais was insane; the punches were the only thing keeping him up

Ok ok...The UG is right, Alexander Emelianenko is the greatest heavyweight who ever lived, he could crush all the UFC fighters with ease. He would be UFC champion and destroy all challengers for decades and go down in history as the greatest ever. He is obviously the most complete MMA fighter ever, his skills are unmatched.

There ya go UG.

Swedgen -

Not to mention, baddest-ass tattoo of all time:

never forget that fight.. Aleks at his best IMO Phone Post 3.0

EvilMaster - 
Mike Morris - 

Dude you've been around since 06, so you should know better than that. He's a REALLY good fighter that lacked the drive to be the best. And yes agreed, would love to see him here but hed never get cleared from the commission.

Oh blah blah, I get it, you think he is cool looking and he is the Great Fedor's brother, so you feel the need to white knight for him.

Look, I like the guy as well, he is an interesting character. But the fact remains, he only fought one guy in his entire career that could be considered a legitimate top 50 fighter. That was Cro Cop, and Aleks got ktfo with ease in the first round with a head kick. Was like watching a pro fighter (cro cop) kick the shit out of some bar room tough guy.

The second best guy he ever fought was Jeff Monson like 6 months ago. Aleks got submitted in the second round iirc.

Sure, if you look at him from a rumble on the rock or a cage rage level, he could be considered a mid level fighter. But at the UFC level, hell no, referee Miragliostoppa could probably beat his ass.

The guy did go toe to toe with a prime Sergei Kharitonov and came out with a KO...

Quik -
I bought the very first design of this from ur site. Phone Post 3.0

boda - I just feel Aleks was one of those what you see is what you get entertaining tough fighters. To dismiss him as a bum is just absurd.

Aleks never reached his potential. He was incredible fast, with great power in his hands.

Always exciting to watching in his prime.

What madman would call him a bum?

Card - 

Hoe Lee Shyt!

He's a major could-have-been on a few levels. He had/has plenty of natural talent, but never properly traned or gave a shit (he's the only fighter Fedor shit talks and spills dirt on) about MMA. If he spent more time sparring and less time drunkely street fighting, he could have been a major force. Then his prime is ruined by this Hep business. He can be impressive or awful looking depending on the fight. His boxing match 'draw' was terrible. A 185lb ammy cop worked him. Aleks looked lost, like he never boxed a day in his life. 

Don't say true shit like that here Bobby, he looks really cool in that picture, so the UG kids have declared that he is the best ever. Anybody talking shit about his lack of skills is an idiot.

If you aren't careful, tiny dick child pickle sniffers like Haulport will get all pissy with you and call you names.

Oh the huge manatee!