Aleksander Emelianenko pic. Thick. Solid. Holy.

The UG sure has gone down hill. Used to be a place for intelligent, reality based conversation about mixed martial arts and other combat sports. Now it's just full of kids like Mozkonoh here who think it's a conspiracy theory if someone points out some reality regarding a fighter's skillset that he doesn't like.

Alexander sure looks cool in that pic!

Enjoy your man crush Mozkonoh.

EvilMaster - The UG sure has gone down hill. Used to be a place for intelligent, reality based conversation about mixed martial arts and other combat sports. Now it's just full of kids like Mozkonoh here who think it's a conspiracy theory if someone points out some reality regarding a fighter's skillset that he doesn't like.

Alexander sure looks cool in that pic!

Enjoy your man crush Mozkonoh.

I respectfully agree with your opinion and have no means for quarreling with you.

That cartoon > Mona Lisa Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc -
Naderhood -
yellow wrkahlc - 
Mike Morris -
EvilMaster - I know he isn't a very good fighter, basically a high end tough man competition level one dimensional brawler. And he is connected with organized crime and all that shit.

But I'd still like to see him in the UFC one time.

Dude you've been around since 06, so you should know better than that. He's a REALLY good fighter that lacked the drive to be the best. And yes agreed, would love to see him here but hed never get cleared from the commission.
Why wouldn't he get cleared? Phone Post 3.0

Supposedly he has Hep C, which he supposedly contracted though getting his tats in prison in Russia, or some shit like that. Thats why he's never signed with the UFC/Strikeforce etc. So I've read, anyway.

That blows. I don't want Hep C. Phone Post 3.0
The rumor is hep b. not c. Phone Post 3.0

Card - 

Boom thats whats up....voted you up!

KidPittsburgh - 

Looks like a fucking boss...its a pity he really never fought like one. He not bad by any means but you always have the idee there is so much more talented there.

^yeah, I really wish he was a better fighter--I'd print that picture out and make it a "daily motivation" picture.
Now it just makes me want to get tattoos and keep my beard.
Win/win?

Bobby Lupo - 

He's a major could-have-been on a few levels. He had/has plenty of natural talent, but never properly traned or gave a shit (he's the only fighter Fedor shit talks and spills dirt on) about MMA. If he spent more time sparring and less time drunkely street fighting, he could have been a major force. Then his prime is ruined by this Hep business. He can be impressive or awful looking depending on the fight. His boxing match 'draw' was terrible. A 185lb ammy cop worked him. Aleks looked lost, like he never boxed a day in his life. 

Don't say true shit like that here Bobby, he looks really cool in that picture, so the UG kids have declared that he is the best ever. Anybody talking shit about his lack of skills is an idiot.

If you aren't careful, tiny dick child pickle sniffers like Haulport will get all pissy with you and call you names.

Oh the huge manatee!

- EvilMaster

VTFU Bobby Lupo.  That is an accurate and fair assessment.

How the hell EvilMaster thinks that your statement above and his previous statements are remotely similar is beyond me.

hubris - 
Card - 

Yes! LOL

FrateCart - I wish he would get official testing and stop the rumors or confirm it once and for all.
Some say he has some. Some say he had a test to prove he doesn't. And its always brought up. But not Confirmed.
I remember the photo I the results.

Everyone said it was photoshopped. Phone Post 3.0

FrateCart - I wish he would get official testing and stop the rumors or confirm it once and for all.
Some say he has some. Some say he had a test to prove he doesn't. And its always brought up. But not Confirmed.

He tested negative in Italy, but no one trusted the proof

Never understood why people like this guy. If he wasn't Fedor's brother he'd be some anonymous HW with gnarly prison tats.

RyannVonDoom -
yellow wrkahlc -
Naderhood -
yellow wrkahlc - 
Mike Morris -
EvilMaster - I know he isn't a very good fighter, basically a high end tough man competition level one dimensional brawler. And he is connected with organized crime and all that shit.

But I'd still like to see him in the UFC one time.

Dude you've been around since 06, so you should know better than that. He's a REALLY good fighter that lacked the drive to be the best. And yes agreed, would love to see him here but hed never get cleared from the commission.
Why wouldn't he get cleared? Phone Post 3.0

Supposedly he has Hep C, which he supposedly contracted though getting his tats in prison in Russia, or some shit like that. Thats why he's never signed with the UFC/Strikeforce etc. So I've read, anyway.

That blows. I don't want Hep C. Phone Post 3.0
The rumor is hep b. not c. Phone Post 3.0
Well, in that case, I want Hep?? Phone Post 3.0

FrateCart -
Bobby Lupo - 
FrateCart - I wish he would get official testing and stop the rumors or confirm it once and for all.

exactly what Im talking about.
LOL Lupo. Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo - 

You win the internet today.

FrateCart - 
Bobby Lupo - 

exactly what Im talking about.

Me and TSSIGOR were literally (correct usage) the only guys on the UG who believed the results.

EvilMaster - I know he isn't a very good fighter, basically a high end tough man competition level one dimensional brawler. And he is connected with organized crime and all that shit. But I'd still like to see him in the UFC one time.

EM:  Can you elaborate on the connection to organized crime? 

And I think he fought more than 1 "top 50" guy.  He may not be as good as a lot of people want him to be, but he's better than I think you are giving him credit for.   Even though some of these are losses, he's fought Sergei, Fabricio, Barnett, Pawel Nastula, and Megamedov.  All of those are pretty much consensus top 50 HW's (at least at the time of their fights).

Nastula had never even won a fight when he fought Aleks, so I'm gonna go ahead and say he was not "consensus top 50" at the time.

Bobby Lupo -

I don't speak Spanish. Phone Post 3.0