Aleksander Emelianenko pic. Thick. Solid. Holy.

I just posted his test results from Italy.

Translation: he ain't got it

Tomato Can - Nastula had never even won a fight when he fought Aleks, so I'm gonna go ahead and say he was not "consensus top 50" at the time.

Fair enough.  He had been TKO'd by Nog..  Maybe I'm giving him credit based on his Judo, but at that time, a lot of people were praising him pretty highly.  I realize he never really lived up to the hype though.

But Barnett, Sergei, Monson?  Not even top 50?

Morgz - 
Tomato Can - Nastula had never even won a fight when he fought Aleks, so I'm gonna go ahead and say he was not "consensus top 50" at the time.

Fair enough.  He had been TKO'd by Nog..  Maybe I'm giving him credit based on his Judo, but at that time, a lot of people were praising him pretty highly.  I realize he never really lived up to the hype though.

Oh of course they were (and are) but then again he lost 2 of those fights, and against Sergei he was losing pretty badly until Sergei pulled one of the great goofs in MMA history.

Aleks would be a total nobody if he wasn't Fedor's brother. He's like the Frank Stallone of MMA.

BadLuck13 - Most of his loses are to great hws. He has only lost 6 times..... In almost 30 fights....

Fuck, Anderson silva has lost 4 times.
Anyone saying aleks isn't good is ignorant. Phone Post 3.0

He's a decent fighter but the name "Emelianenko" is the only reason people hold him in higher regard than guys like Paul Buentello or any of the semi-anonymous HWs fighting in M-1 right now.

Card - 

Fucking awesome.

Æsbiorn von Øystæin - 
Quik - 

Going to buy one!!!

Still in the planning stages...haven't pulled the trigger yet!

It was similar...very close to this design. I dug it up last night, played with the text & graphic a little bit.

You sell it, Ill get one- plz!

KidPittsburgh - Should've cast him in History Channel's 'The Bible'
Vikings not bible! Phone Post 3.0

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Tomato Can - 
Morgz - 

Oh of course they were (and are) but then again he lost 2 of those fights, and against Sergei he was losing pretty badly until Sergei pulled one of the great goofs in MMA history.

Aleks would be a total nobody if he wasn't Fedor's brother. He's like the Frank Stallone of MMA.

Wow dude, you are an '01 poster and you are saying stupid shit like that.

How exactly was Aleks "losing pretty badly"? Aleks stunned Sergei several times and came out on top in almost every exchange. Sergei showed good leg kicks but Aleks was tagging him with hands and also with knees from the clinch. Sergei's ONE good moment in the fight was the punch that he dropped Aleks with. Sergei then went into his guard and was unable to do anything. After they got stood up they were both gassed and Sergei dared Aleks to hit him on his chin and Aleks did. Game fucking over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnH2PR_vDCc

Anyone who watches the fight can see that you are completely incorrect.

I'll rewatch the fight later but I recall Sergei being in total control for most of it, and Sergei putting his chin out largely due to overconfidence because he was winning. I definitely bought this PPV and remember most of the fights pretty well, so I'll be surprised if I'm totally off base.

I can't watch the video now at work, but I have some doubts about your "Aleks came out on top in almost every exchange" comment considering the top YouTube comment says "Sergei was winning the entire time" which corroborates my recollection of the fight.

Card -

Loved that scene Phone Post 3.0

That was a close fight.

I wouldn't say "Sergei was winning up until he lost".

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
EvilMaster - Ok ok...The UG is right, Alexander Emelianenko is the greatest heavyweight who ever lived, he could crush all the UFC fighters with ease. He would be UFC champion and destroy all challengers for decades and go down in history as the greatest ever. He is obviously the most complete MMA fighter ever, his skills are unmatched.

There ya go UG.

Fuck you, you goddamn prick. No one here is claiming that Aleks is the greatest heavyweight on the planet. People just don't like watching you spew your ignorance and retardation all over the place. If you couldn't see the talent in Aleks then you're a mongoloid. How about you actually watch the fights instead of going off his Sherdog record?

People like you are a disgrace to the mma community. You are an ignorant fuckbag.

This is the world famous Underground forum. This is where all the true hardcore mixed martial arts experts hang out. This is not a site for children to shoot their mouth off.

You don't fit in here, calm down with your trolling or go to Sherdog. Or at least take it to the OG.

Respect the UG or gtfo.

P.s: I have done something you haven't. I have seen every one of his fights. Every one of his brothers fights. Every single UFC or PRIDE event. Plus pretty much every other major MMA/Boxing/K-1 fight EVER.

ALL LIVE.

My opinion that he is not a UFC caliber fighter. Is merely based on the fact that he is not a UFC caliber fighter. It's not a personal attack, it's a statement of fact from an educated MMA fan.

If you don't like it, take your childish rude remarks and gtfo.

"Sorry 'bout the hep, brah"

Quik, I'd buy one too.

People still say "UFC Caliber"? Lol

Yes, Aleks was never as good as Kimbo Slice, James Toney, etc...how about beating guys that fought in the UFC? Yeah, not "UFC Caliber"...

So anyways, I just checked the UFC roster to be sure. And as expected, there is not a single heavyweight listed on UFC.com, that Aleksander would stand much of a chance again.

Kimbo and Toney were both freak shows. I guess if he didn't have the hep, they could bring Alexander the crazy Russian mafia dude with the dead baby tattoo's and the famous brother in for a freak show match to have a fun facebook prelim fight. But otherwise, forget it.

I know you are a troll decidely, that much is completely obvious. But your trolling persona is that of a deep south 18 year old wigger kid. Maybe you like that kind of thing with the overly rude, manner-less and uneducated potty mouth nonsense. But it's been done to death, it's like on a 10 step troll scale, around a 2 maybe a 3.

So not only do you suck at the internets. You also suck at trolling.

Cheers.

What's UFC caliber? Who cares if Toney and Kimbo were "freak shows", they were allowed to fight in the UFC, that's where the level is set at

UFC level has always been a myth