Aleksei Oleinik vs. Fabricio Werdum

RD 1: 10-9, Oleinik.

RD 2: 10-9, Werdum.

RD 3: 10-9, Werdum.

29-28, Werdum.

Werdum’s guard attacks are a thing of beauty.

DC: "I actually don't know who won." 

The decision should go to Oleinik.

ThatsHowIRoll -

Who is the blonde rocket in oleiniks corner 

Wife 

1&2 oleinik

Well, at least this time the crowd didn't lost hehe

Alright, now that the fights with unatheltic people are out of the way lets hope the rest of the card picks up again.  

Last two fights were worse than covid.

Round 2 was very close. I scored it for Werdum, but it was very close. Definitely not a robbery.

GoDieInACarWreck -

I heard if you CRACK your knuckles while paddling down STREAMS finger banging an indian (DOT not tomahawk) you will COM quick.

If you enjoy paddling down private streams you dont share your spot online. Rangers could shut it down

Werdum wasn’t as sharp as usual but that was expected and he still beat Alexy up and dominated positions. I’d like to see that again, Werdum would steamroll him when 100%

I guess more people are tuning in now.  

My streams are stalling hard....

FUCK

I had the first to for olynik and round 3 werdum. 

29-27 Oleinik, I gave him a 10-8 in the 1st. He landed so many impactful shots.

Who won? Guess I missed the decision

KaiTangata - Werdum wasn't as sharp as usual but that was expected and he still beat Alexy up and dominated positions. I'd like to see that again, Werdum would steamroll him when 100%

Werdum is in his 40's, and off the juice. That probably was 100%.

KaiTangata - Werdum wasn't as sharp as usual but that was expected and he still beat Alexy up and dominated positions. I'd like to see that again, Werdum would steamroll him when 100%

Well maybe, but I expected him to be more careful and defensive, trying to keep his hands up, especially after throwing a clearly winning fight against Volkov.

It's just like his advances in MT had regressed to a pre-Pride Era. Don't know how after being KOed in the way he was he didn't improved his defense against power shots

He's never going to be "100%" again unless you can turn back the clock 10 years and he's on the Mexican supplements.

Bullshit decision. Werdum easy took rounds 2 and 3

Werdum should never fight again. Looked like a lumpy turd, slow, awful.

1 Like

I thought Werdum had round two and three but whatever. He was taking a lot of hard shots.