Alex Gustafsson w Chechen president in a gym (pic)

Time for a stupid question. Is Chechnya a part a Russia still? Or have they officially become their own country? Phone Post 3.0

DrPeterVenkman - Time for a stupid question. Is Chechnya a part a Russia still? Or have they officially become their own country? Phone Post 3.0

Chechnya is a part of Russia and on very good terms with Russia. 

Touch,

In a sea of never ending bullshit clickbait titles, you are a breath of fresh air.

Keep doing the mma lords work Phone Post 3.0

touch - 
DrPeterVenkman - Time for a stupid question. Is Chechnya a part a Russia still? Or have they officially become their own country? Phone Post 3.0

Chechnya is a part of Russia and on very good terms with Russia. 

i wil try to find the source..but this dude is on such good terms with Russia and Putin (and is also Muslim) that when IS made a threat to Putin, this guy went fucking nuts and more or less said if IS ever come to his land they will be stomped

"I emphasize that they finish their days under the hot sun in Syria and Iraq, and in the first instant of death meet their eternal flames of Hell. Allahu Akbar!"

- Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov

The latest recipients of an Islamic State threat are responding in kind, with Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov vowing that "these bastards" will be "destroyed."

Kadyrov, a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, went on an Instagram rant after Islamic State posted a video threatening Putin over his support for Syria's Bashar al-Assad and vowing to liberate Chechnya. The Muslim strongman, who has fought Islamic militants in his backyard for years, seemed to take special umbrage at a threat aimed at his patron in Moscow.

"I state with full responsibility that the one who had the idea to express a threat to Russia and say the name of the president of the country Vladimir Putin, will be destroyed, where he did it," Kadyrov seethed. "I emphasize that they finish their days under the hot sun in Syria and Iraq, and in the first instant of death meet their eternal flames of Hell. Allahu Akbar!"

full article

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/03/report-credible-information-isis-aqap-planning-11-anniversary-attack-abroad/

the guy looks like a fucking lunatic as well

Touch you better come clean with exactly who posted this pic on social media or bloody elbow will sue you for stealing their story Phone Post 3.0

H Bomb the World - Touch,

In a sea of never ending bullshit clickbait titles, you are a breath of fresh air.

Keep doing the mma lords work Phone Post 3.0

touch is the goddamn man!

The Power Double - Touch you better come clean with exactly who posted this pic on social media or bloody elbow will sue you for stealing their story Phone Post 3.0
I'll fucking sue you!!

Lawyer up mo fucka Phone Post 3.0

as usual very cool pics..

Where the fuck did you get these pictures bro what is the link bro Phone Post 3.0