Alex Pereira fighting Israel Tittysanya at MSG Nov. 12th

Izzy will wrestle him? Lol if Pereira learned a few tricks from Texeira and submits izzy :laughing:

1 Like

Wait til you hear about The Last Gynobender

1 Like

Hopefully Alex forces him to fight and Izzy counter KO’s him. That’s my ideal scenario

2 Likes

It’s decent but meh

I definitely have been disappointed by the titty jokes on here.

1 Like

That would be crazy. KO’s him in kickboxing, then years later follows him to a different sport. Izzy thinks that Alex thinks Izzy will try to take him down. This leads to Izzy training different kinds of shot entries, thinking that Alex will have his TDD on point. Meanwhile all Alex is doing is drilling high rubber guard to omaplata all camp and ends up getting a shoulder lock on Izzy in the first round.

Decisions him, KO’s him, then submits him in a completely different discipline, in a different sport. That would be absurd

1 Like

Props to Izzy for staying active and taking on all comers. He’s been the ideal champion in that regard.

6 Likes

I’ve been disappointed by his titties!

2 Likes

Not bad. Lol

donald trump gop GIF by Election 2016

1 Like

6 kids on the tail end of your mma career

heh. tittysanya. nice.

This fight would be one that I look forward to watching.

2 Likes

8 Likes

I wonder if this will be a Hughes-Hallman type situation

2 Likes

Tittysanya is so bad that it’s good
Lmao

3 Likes

Win or lose I respect Izzy for stepping up against his most dangerous opponent. Honestly I would duck him for as long as possible and hope someone wrestle fucked him for me

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Pereira has a bigger head/jaw. I’m not sure Izzy can KO him.

1 Like

imo it’s more likely to look like Bobby Knuckles 1.
Alex isn’t going to be afraid of him like everyone else and he’s going to attack and Izzy is most dangerous counter striking.

Bobby knuckles has a terrible style.
It’s amazing that he’s been as successful as he has.
The way he drops his hands, he’s a disaster waiting to happen.
But he keeps on getting away with it.

2 Likes