Alex Pereira vs Jiri Prochazka who wins?

Both are new to the UFC but both have made an impact. Two X-champions are ready to collide at light heavyweight to decide who is the best in the land.

Before coming into UFC both were top rated prospects. Jiri Prochazka is the younger man. Alex Pereira is built out of stone. Two guys with so many skills.

Alex Pereira is the more respected stand up fighter. World class, he can drop a man with a short punch. He doesn’t have to put much effort, he’s technically brilliant.

Prochazka is just as dangerous and much more experienced in MMA as well as in this division. A real journeyman of martial arts and a very intelligent fighter. Alex Pereira vs Jiri Prochazka is going to be a war, not just any war a war of brilliance and technique.

Who wins the next UFC light heavyweight title?

Paulie G

Pereira via KO

1 Like

Jiri Prokayev by submission

1 Like

the fans!

2 Likes

Prozac Cha 360s himself into getting knocked out.

1 Like

Glover almost knocked out Jiri. AP will flat line this goofy mf’er

1 Like

I was about to write this

The style clash is too weird to predict ha ha. Both can win, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

You probably have seen their UFC fights but if you take a look at fights before UFC they might be even better. I’ve seen both men send guys to the hospital. Looked like they were not waking up. Real scary what Pereira and Prochazka can do.

This fight is better then we even realize.

3 Likes

Of course this muppet uses MMAth…

2 Likes

Yeah should be a barn burner

1 Like

Jiri likes to fight with his hands down. What boxing purists don’t get, is that in MMA there are way more tools, including takedowns, that it can make sense. But against a striker like Pereira, he better have his hands up most of the time!

1 Like

Alex fights with his hands down too. And he is slower, a lot less agile, and less active than Jiri. Also less durable.

I think Jiri may take it.

2 Likes

The fact that Alex has gotten this far with the most dog shit defense says a lot about the current level of MMA in the higher weight classes

1 Like

He’s fought 4x since Jiri’s suspension began

1 Like

Agree, and I was thoroughly unimpressed with his last fight. He is super hittable, and not sure he landed really any punch of significance the whole fight.

1 Like

I meant he moves around a lot more. Alex is a relatively static target.

1 Like

I see

While true I still favors AP. Jiri fights like a wild man. AP can chop him down with the low kicks and take away his movement

1 Like

Yep, mma math at its finest.

1 Like

If AP touches his chin the same way Glover did it’s over for Jiri. AP has a different kind of power here

And in the Jan fight he showed improved grappling and TDD. It’s a scary thought that he’s still getting better at his age

1 Like

He did hurt Jan a couple of times with punches

1 Like