Alex "Poatan" Pereira DOCU SERIES

TTT and Chapter 2 releasing tomorrow evening!

1 Like

That looks like a nice set-up. Can you give us details as to what equipment you use (camera, rigs, lights, mic, etc.)?

2 Likes

I tend to use the Blackmagic 4K series mostly nowadays. For faster action shots where I need to be riskier and closer, I opt for my BMPCC 1080p also. Interviews I use either natural light or an LED light bar (Plinioā€™s gym interview).

As far as audio, mostly now a wired lav, shotgun mic or wireless when necessary. Lastly, Iā€™m married to my Contax and M42 Zeiss glass set. I have from 20mm all the way to 135mm and a classic Contax Zeiss 28-70mm

Finally released the Vimeo preview of Chapter 2 as well here!

2 Likes

great video
Thanks

Will watch and share

The Natural Power is obvious in even his shadowboxing and pad work and he is only going 70% or less

Episode 2 link is not functional for me right now

1 Like

Keeping up with the log so far

Episode 1

Episode 2

:film_projector::v:t6:

phew And now up on YouTube!

2 Likes

Season finale airing tonight at 8:00 p.m. on the COACHESā€™CORNER YouTube channel!

2 Likes

This is where we show the heavy weight cut that Alex pushes himself to go through before challenging Adesanya for the middleweight belt.

How heā€™s done this so many times throughout his kickboxing career and now in MMA is crazy. The sacrifices people make in order to get where they need to beā€¦

1 Like