Ali: if all goes to plan, Khabib fights GSP in Dec

I understand how crazy power(ful) the UFC PR Machine. Your guy beginning of career he lose 30-27.

UFC 205: Khabib Nurmagomedov Octagon interview - YouTube

Khabib = Canelo

Askren = Mayweather

“There’s levels to this”

Floyd Mayweather -"The Best Ever" Tribute - YouTube

02. Baller Blockin' (Baby, Turk, Juvenile | Ft. E-40) - YouTube

That fight will never happen, especially by Dec

Khabib sure has a lot of fights lined up. And now he's gonna fight a guy who officially retired a few months ago, complete with a press conference!

The longer they leave this fight the worse it is for GSP and he's my all time favourite fighter.

Dont see GSP winning. He is too old now and too robotic. Especially at lightweight he will have a speed disadvantage. And Khabib is in his prime

Just_Bleed_Guy - Khabib is only a good grappler from the clinch or top control and only vs guys who have little to no wrestling credentials. GSP is going to expose the fact that Khabib has no outside shot or chain wrestling. He's a Sambo / Judo guy. When he meets an mma wrestler of GSPs caliber he's going to get humbled. Add to that GSP is longer, stronger, larger with superior striking and it's going to be a bad, bad 25 mins for Khabib. His face is going to be busted up big time running into that jab all night.

This would be what the haters would go with before the fight (if it ever happened), and after the fight the excuse would be "GSP is too old he never had a chance, Khabib is a bum for fighting a 58 year old senile man !!1!"

Card -

Lol the best.

CRE -
Lite - 
JOB - GSP is the worst possible matchup for Khabib. I wouldn't want that fight.

Prime GSP, maybe. Hard to see how Khabib wins against GSP in his prime.

But now, it’s an interesting gamble on Khabib’s part, and a good one, because he’s really got nothing to lose. GSP is probably not the fighter he was, but a win over him still looks absolutely great. And if Khabib loses, well, it was to a guy who is a legend in a weight class heavier than his.

GSP is more athletic today than he was in the past. This is half a year ago:

GSP Backflips Training For Ben Askren GIF

Damn he looked red as hell when he punched the cage.  I dont wanna say he was juicin’ but damn.  

AdamKDEBIV -
Just_Bleed_Guy - Khabib is only a good grappler from the clinch or top control and only vs guys who have little to no wrestling credentials. GSP is going to expose the fact that Khabib has no outside shot or chain wrestling. He's a Sambo / Judo guy. When he meets an mma wrestler of GSPs caliber he's going to get humbled. Add to that GSP is longer, stronger, larger with superior striking and it's going to be a bad, bad 25 mins for Khabib. His face is going to be busted up big time running into that jab all night.

This would be what the haters would go with before the fight (if it ever happened), and after the fight the excuse would be "GSP is too old he never had a chance, Khabib is a bum for fighting a 58 year old senile man !!1!"

Khabib would be stoned to death after the fight because he would be a rape victim.

I think Khabib takes it vs GSP now, couple of years ago i don't know though, I would love to see a round robbin with, Khabib, GSP & Askren.

I want it at 170

This is a pointless fight.  GSP easily dominates the miniature Dag cave-man

maybe gsp will bring his son around

i can see him being cute like the curry kid

this could be a bad night for khabib

GSP by fucking mauling. Khabib is a tough kid but come on...

^^^ is that a tumor or cyst on khabibs back just above the cops patch?

starboy - ^^^ is that a tumor or cyst on khabibs back just above the cops patch?

He got kicked by a goat when he was a toddler 

Is Dustin injured?

starboy - ^^^ is that a tumor or cyst on khabibs back just above the cops patch?

100% lean ripped russian muscle