Ali: if all goes to plan, Khabib fights GSP in Dec

https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/1131335752183296000?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Is GSP still in the usada testing pool? 

EPIC 

Haha

GSP is an awful matchup for him. That jab is going to close an eye.

yeah joog - 

Is GSP still in the usada testing pool? 

He’s exempt because he is the most honorable fighter to ever ply his craft in the Octagon.

Ali is the face for people who don't want to be seen.

As such he gets a pass despite him being a jack@ss.

They will have to throw a lot of money at GSP to do this and also get him a pass to get his license asap.

If it does happen, I don't see this ending well for Khabib.

GSP left the USADA testing pool when he retired, it is known. 

GSP is the worst possible matchup for Khabib. I wouldn't want that fight.

1 Like

JOB - GSP is the worst possible matchup for Khabib. I wouldn't want that fight.

Prime GSP, maybe. Hard to see how Khabib wins against GSP in his prime.

But now, it’s an interesting gamble on Khabib’s part, and a good one, because he’s really got nothing to lose. GSP is probably not the fighter he was, but a win over him still looks absolutely great. And if Khabib loses, well, it was to a guy who is a legend in a weight class heavier than his.

Lite - 
JOB - GSP is the worst possible matchup for Khabib. I wouldn't want that fight.

Prime GSP, maybe. Hard to see how Khabib wins against GSP in his prime.

But now, it’s an interesting gamble on Khabib’s part, and a good one, because he’s really got nothing to lose. GSP is probably not the fighter he was, but a win over him still looks absolutely great. And if Khabib loses, well, it was to a guy who is a legend in a weight class heavier than his.

GSP is more athletic today than he was in the past. This is half a year ago:

GSP Backflips Training For Ben Askren GIF

Card -

This man got some moves!

GSP learned from Olympic gold medalists like Mark Schultz that gymnastics is the best base for wrestling, which is the best base for fighting. He's going to rough Khabib up. St-Pierre finished a Middleweight Champion who walks at 220+ pounds in his last fight.

Georges is the lineal MW Champ and has lost one fight in the last 14 years of being a UFC Champion.

Can’t wait to see GSP get in his face at the staredowns though. It’s a different feel when that stance gets put on Khabib.

Don’t want to see Khabib lose like this without a title even on the line. At least make a 165 lbs. tournament.

Khabib vs. GSP

McGregor vs. Askren

JOB - GSP is the worst possible matchup for Khabib. I wouldn't want that fight.

I believe it's a worse fight for GSP. Taking nothing away from GSP but this is a fight that would showcase just how good a grappler Khabib really is imo. 

Calhoon - 

I believe it's a worse fight for GSP. Taking nothing away from GSP but this is a fight that would showcase just how good a grappler Khabib really is imo. 

I may agree other than…that damn jab of GSPs.

I don’t see how it doesn’t land every time he throws it.

Not at all sure Khabib has any answer for that. Even if he does, is he fast enough to use it? I doubt it.

Course he will.

Calhoon - 

Â