Ali says Khabib is fighting

Given how close Khabib was to his dad I was unsure if we would see Khabib fight this year or ever after the sudden loss of his father. Seeing him go 30-0 and retiring was something his father talked about in the press so perhaps Khabib is going after that goal now for himself and for his father as to honor his memory.

As a fan of the Khabib vs Gaethje fight I'm happy to here the fight will still happen. I'm a fan of Khabib and Gaethje but I'll be rooting for Khabib here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AliAbdelaziz00/status/1282792532435275776

Who won’t be allowed?

1 Like
Stea1th -

Who won’t be allowed?

The little mermaid with the microphone.  

2 Likes

Ali needs to change his tampon 

6 Likes

Fuck Ali

4 Likes

Lol how dare Ariel think that someone else at welterweight on an 8fight win streak deserves the title shot,

4 Likes

What a thug lol. People like Ali are a huge reason legitimate business people aren’t touching MMA

3 Likes

Someone needs to look into the Dana-Ali connection.  US law forbids the promoter from being the manager but it's well known that these two guys have an illicit relationship dating back to WSOF.  This Ali-Ariel thing is really just the Dana-Ariel thing.

Fuck that terrorist.

4 Likes
TheGrandConjuration -

Lol how dare Ariel think that someone else at welterweight on an 8fight win streak deserves the title shot,

To be fair the Edwards argument makes no sense

I actually figured Khabib would retire.  He’s been talking about it 

knockoutfighter -

I actually figured Khabib would retire.  He’s been talking about it 

There is always a chance once these high level guys capture gold (look at Ronda, Cejudo, GSP etc...), you never know when they are done.

Now with Khabib though him and his dad said he wanted the Tony fight (turned into the Gaethje fight due to covid) for his 29th fight and then a superfight vs GSP for his possible retirement fight at 30-0 was the plan they both mentioned to the media.

Perhaps he wants to continue on as planned, defend the belt two more times and retire 30-0 as they had planned. He likely sees it as a way to honor his father.

Ali is such a piece of shit, terrorist, rat scum! Why can’t he just go away?

3 Likes
Pain Headquarters -

ESPN is working on something now to expose him, guessing a 30 by 30 or something which is why hes all nervous and going after ESPN.

If I am ESPN I say fine, we wont interview, promote or even mention your fighters just hurts his fighters. Not to mention any fighter can get out of their contract if he doesnt do his job and get them press from outlets like ESPN. Also if Ali thinks he has more power over UFC than ESPN who pays them $750m/year he's in for a rude awakening. 

1 Like
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Pain Headquarters -

ESPN is working on something now to expose him, guessing a 30 by 30 or something which is why hes all nervous and going after ESPN.

If I am ESPN I say fine, we wont interview, promote or even mention your fighters just hurts his fighters. Not to mention any fighter can get out of their contract if he doesnt do his job and get them press from outlets like ESPN. Also if Ali thinks he has more power over UFC than ESPN who pays them $750m/year he's in for a rude awakening. 

How do you know that? 

1 Like
Dugs95 -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Pain Headquarters -

How do you know that? 

It's been known a bit plus Mike russell said so on his twitter today so gueess we can talk about it, he is helping the guy with ESPN do it.

My guess is Ali did his whole tough guy asshole act with Ariel and Ariel said fuck you and got ESPN to do the piece on him talking about his past. Think about it, if ESPN doees it themselves it’s 1 million times than someone not tied to ESPN who then usees headlines of Disney or ESPN support Terrorist or whatevere sensational headline they come up with.

If they exposee him, hopefully it gets him out of there ESPN has more power than Ali due the $$$ and the fact with out ESPN Endeavour is beyond fucked so if ESPN flexes their muscles Ali is fucked.

1 Like
slaughteringyou -

What a thug lol. People like Ali are a huge reason legitimate business people aren’t touching MMA

Bingo! This guy is the biggest cancer of the sport right nowÂ