Alistair Overeem open to fight with Frank Mir

Alistair retwetted this " @FrontRowBrian: With Hunt fighting Big Foot, @Alistairovereem vs. @thefrankmir is the fight to make. Maybe Fox card in December." Phone Post 3.0

LMAO!  Sure setting his sights high!

Mir via ko Phone Post

Of course he wants that fight. How the fuck can he lose?? Frank isn't taking him down, and frank has a weak chin and tends to quit when things aren't going his way. Overeem wins outside of a freak submission Frank catches him with Phone Post 3.0

Hard to see how Mir could win, but with Overrated, you just never know.

Overeem's strengths are Mir's weaknesses. Reem would destroy Mir in the clinch.

epwar -

LMAO!  Sure setting his sights high!

Lol, for real. Probably the only guy with a name I would pick Reem to beat. Phone Post

In. love this fight. Phone Post 3.0

I've always been a Mir fan, but he needs to hang the gloves up before he suffers long term injuries. Phone Post 3.0

Mir takes this after reem gases in 1st Phone Post 3.0

I want to see overeem versus nandor guelmino Phone Post 3.0

Get off the cage Frank Get off the cage Frank Franks father tosses in the towel end of story

Of course he wants that fight.. will showcase the knees even more than the Brock fight and Frank is well known with the casual fan. I feel bad for frank, he's going to be religated to gate keeper status soon if not cut.. but I'd HOPE that Zuffa would remember how loyal he was to them and how he gave them everything he had when people jumped ship to pride and such.

Loser goes to Bellator match Phone Post 3.0

Don't like it. Mir needs an easy fight to get back on track. Phone Post 3.0

Smart move by Allisteroid... No way he can lose to Mir, outside of a freak submission Phone Post 3.0

IhaveDSL'SforPettis - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom -

Of course he wants that fight.. will showcase the knees even more than the Brock fight and Frank is well known with the casual fan. I feel bad for frank, he's going to be religated to gate keeper status soon if not cut.. but I'd HOPE that Zuffa would remember how loyal he was to them and how he gave them everything he had when people jumped ship to pride and such.

He will never be cut...and already a gatekeeper, his days of fighting for a title or even beating top 5 opponents are over. Phone Post 3.0

Zuffa has only shown loyalty to certain fighters.. Mir's on the cusp of that and I'm not sure if they would or not. I'm not a Mir fan, but he deserves to be shown loyalty and treated well considering what he's done for them.

I also agree that he needs to be fighting someone outside the top ten for a rebound to get him back into the mix and his confidence back. But I won't oppose this fight either as long as the loser of it isn't cut.

Mir via brutal sub.

Mir will bait him to the ground using the drunk jellyman technique, reem falls for it, broken leg, glue factory Phone Post