Alistair Overeem x Brett Rogers PREDICTIONS

LOL WTF was rogers doing, jesus christ

He may as well have tried the brazilian kick or something before he curled up and got beat down

What was he doing? he was fighting to the best of his ability.

that's the funny part.

Maybe so, but I don't think it's unreasonable to say that he fought with a slightly different style this time, lol

Once again only the dutch boy survives :(

Mike Sanders - Maybe so, but I don't think it's unreasonable to say that he fought with a slightly different style this time, lol

Actually, he fought tentative against Fedor, but I thought Brett was saying he gave him too much respect and should've been more aggressive, and wouldn't make the same mistake with Alistair.

I think he got a taste of one of Overeem's early strikes that the viewers didn't really see or notice as much, or he was surprised by Overeem's clinch strength that first time they tied up.  I believe that he was backing away after the first few exchanges.

Really, I think it can be chalked up to his lack of experience.  He's flat-out never faced a guy like Overeem before.  He's seen the individual elements, but not one big conglomeration of height, size, reach, strength, and punching power/technique like Overeem.

Retard - His hands are not crisp. 

The only portion of his striking that is k-1 level is his knees,

He does not have heart to dig deep when he is in trouble and that flaw alone is why I chose Rogers.

Rogers is a big strong guy, and Overeem won't bully him around,

The only thing with Rogers right now is he's coming off a big KO loss, so he may be gun shy and more

apt to being ko'd

The way he was on top of Fedor throwing bombs empressed the hell out of me, if the same happens with overeem he will be done.

LOL   I FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROgers got totally fucking bullied.

The only part i was right about was Rogers being gun shy,

But a 100% ROgers would've got an even worse beat down.

I may turn off my interwebs after this fail.

i am not empressed with your predictions

Uncle Justice - Actually, he fought tentative against Fedor, but I thought Brett was saying he gave him too much respect and should've been more aggressive, and wouldn't make the same mistake with Alistair.

At least he managed to throw punches and DO SOMETHING against Fedor, though. When was the last time someone in a title fight folded and passively accepted defeat the way Rogers did? :( It looked like he had a chance to TRY and scramble up at one point and he just stayed down.

"I'm sleepy baby, don't wake me up yet"