Aljamain Sterling vs. Sean O’Malley Official for 292

Both champs will quickie opponents. 2 rounds max

I’m mind bottled Aljo can’t understand what Dana means when he says Sterling can’t get out of his own way.

Both the original interview where he’s hedging on possibly making the O’Malley fight due to injuries, and now this response, where he says he’s never missed a fight, so if he says he’d fight, he will. Listing all his injuries again, opponents, particularly Dillashaw lol, and then saying by the way contracts are just a formality, nobody signs them and then doesn’t show up in the UFC, and begging for credit…

This is exactly the kind of shit Dana is talking about Aljo…He literally can’t get out of his own way

1 Like

https://www.mmanews.com/news/aljamain-sterling-slams-dana-white-for-throwing-him-under-the-bus-ahead-of-sean-omalley-fight

Aljamain Sterling has been the target of some less than complimentary statements from Dana White before, but the UFC President’s latest comments have confused and frustrated the UFC bantamweight champion.

“Funk Master” recently defended his bantamweight title a UFC-record third time when he earned a split decision over Henry Cejudo in the main event of UFC 288. The victory extended his current winning streak to nine fights, which also includes title defenses against former champions Petr Yan and T.J. Dillashaw.

1 Like

This will be the first time I’ll be rooting for Aljo

3 Likes

1 Like

292 lOOkin Badass

1 Like

The only thing I cared for during this stare down

IMG_0265

3 Likes

I don’t think O’Malley won against Yan, but I’m sure he’s improved since.

1 Like

i expect sterling to win a dec but it will be a competitive fight

I like to see O’Mally Ko’d stiff (Matua’d)

Nobody except Brendan Schaub thinks he won that fight. Cause he fucking didn’t

1 Like

@Nick_Diaz_Army

I don’t know what fight these “So called Journalists” were watching…

The only score card that matters…

Chant

“LETS GO ALJO”