All in primes how would this wrestler tourney go

SinCityHustler -
Sadyv - 
SinCityHustler -  Guys Coleman and Kerr were 190 pounders in college.  Erickson was a full 287 pound athletic heavywegiht.  There is zero doubt that the big cat handles either.  

No, it's not certain for wrestling.

Angle was no bigger than Cole or Kerr, but he didn't cut weight, and was a national champ wrestling against the big boys.

Yes, I'd take Tom at his best over either Mark, but it wouldn't be a cakewalk.

While Angle was indeed no bigger than Cole or Kerr, Coleman was no Angle and Kerr was no Erickson.  Just because on small heavy weight accomplished impressive feats against the big heavies does not mean that Coleman is beating Erickson.  

You do know that Coleman beat Angle for the world championship I believe in 1995, the year before Angle won gold at the olympics right? Phone Post

HaMMerHouseFAN - 
SinCityHustler -
Sadyv - 
SinCityHustler -  Guys Coleman and Kerr were 190 pounders in college.  Erickson was a full 287 pound athletic heavywegiht.  There is zero doubt that the big cat handles either.  

No, it's not certain for wrestling.

Angle was no bigger than Cole or Kerr, but he didn't cut weight, and was a national champ wrestling against the big boys.

Yes, I'd take Tom at his best over either Mark, but it wouldn't be a cakewalk.

While Angle was indeed no bigger than Cole or Kerr, Coleman was no Angle and Kerr was no Erickson.  Just because on small heavy weight accomplished impressive feats against the big heavies does not mean that Coleman is beating Erickson.  
You do know that Coleman beat Angle for the world championship I believe in 1995, the year before Angle won gold at the olympics right? Phone Post

I don't know that and no one else knows that either.  

In an mma tourney I still stand by picks as Randleman would easily beat Severn on his feet. Coleman still takes it but I am Leary of the Big Cats power in his stand up. Problem with Erickson is when was his prime? No one wanted to fight him because he was a tough matchup and didn't fight a lot and therefore wasn't in the top ten very often. Erickson was going to be a tough fight for anyone but not a lot to gain by beating him. Phone Post

Smashing machine gonna smash