All the RATS on the UG

Christ ive seen about 6 threads "Dc cheated" oh oh "DC knew what he was doing" oh oh "Rumble should sue" shudddddduppppp!!! This is the fight game rats. Stop overanalyzing shit and enjoy the show. Fucking hall monitors lol get over yourselves. Fuck the UG!

dc cheated

Rumble should sue

I agree, Mr. Anthony Johnson should seek legal representation.

Jihad To Steal My Goat Huh - I kinda think it was a good thing, the title is on the line still because of this and Rumble deserves the chance to seize it. Remember how Chael beat that one Champ who was like an hired assassin on the side but didn't get the title because he weighed in too heavy?

no if you tell me the name I'm sure i'll remember though.

you talking about Paulo?

Jihad To Steal My Goat Huh - I kinda think it was a good thing, the title is on the line still because of this and Rumble deserves the chance to seize it. Remember how Chael beat that one Champ who was like an hired assassin on the side but didn't get the title because he weighed in too heavy?

Well then youre kinda the person im talking about. Youre the kinda person who has to find something wrong with everything. The guy made weight. If he didnt then you and the rest of the rats would be crying he didnt make weight. Cant win with some of you guys. 

GoodFightGoodNight -
Jihad To Steal My Goat Huh - I kinda think it was a good thing, the title is on the line still because of this and Rumble deserves the chance to seize it. Remember how Chael beat that one Champ who was like an hired assassin on the side but didn't get the title because he weighed in too heavy?

Well then youre kinda the person im talking about. Youre the kinda person who has to find something wrong with everything. The guy made weight. If he didnt then you and the rest of the rats would be crying he didnt make weight. Cant win with some of you guys. 

Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot.

GoodFightGoodNight -

Christ ive seen about 6 threads "Dc cheated" oh oh "DC knew what he was doing" oh oh "Rumble should sue" shudddddduppppp!!! This is the fight game rats. Stop overanalyzing shit and enjoy the show. Fucking hall monitors lol get over yourselves. Fuck the UG!

You're being a ho right now.

OP lives in his own ho world