All you gotta do is look at their faces

Nuff said, Cole knocks Manny out in the first to what looks like a legal elbow, Manny is allowed to fight and gets battered bar a few takedowns that lead to nothing not even a pass and he gets the win.

Cole barely has a scratch.

Boxing judges according to Dana, but I think it is incompetent judges that favor wrestling.

The ufc is the ultimate wrestling championship for the most part.

Striking # was about even manny controlled with takedown. Depends on how U score damage to stats but I think the way the rules are manny won IMO Phone Post 3.0

Purposeful sabbatoge by the commission possibly? Phone Post

wrestling4life - Striking # was about even manny controlled with takedown. Depends on how U score damage to stats but I think the way the rules are manny won IMO Phone Post 3.0

I understand the scoring system and all, but I mean c'mon, Manny's face looked like a crater while Cole maybe will have a little shiner under his one eye tomorrow.

I just feel like damage has to be accurately weighed by the judges, this is a fight after all.

Anyone got pics?

Well the fight was sort of uneventful Manny landed heavy leg kicks and overhands from time to time while Miller peppered with teeps and jabs. Ironically the takedowns that won Manny the fight also were where Miller was most effect, in the clinch while Manny tried for the takedowns Miller landed heavy elbows but then Manny scored the takedowns. Ground game was sort of null but Manny landed the heavier blows while they sort of stalled out in guard, no real submission attempts or advancing positions only a few half assed sweep attempts by Miller and ineffective punches from his back.

All in all, fight could of gone either way.

How do I post pics? I've got a good one. Phone Post 3.0

Poptarts - Well the fight was sort of uneventful Manny landed heavy leg kicks and overhands from time to time while Miller peppered with teeps and jabs. Ironically the takedowns that won Manny the fight also were where Miller was most effect, in the clinch while Manny tried for the takedowns Miller landed heavy elbows but then Manny scored the takedowns. Ground game was sort of null but Manny landed the heavier blows while they sort of stalled out in guard, no real submission attempts or advancing positions only a few half assed sweep attempts by Miller and ineffective punches from his back.

All in all, fight could of gone either way.
I would have to say that the huge difference in the striking portion of the fight, vs the "stalled" out ground portion of the fight, would have been a huge indicator of who won if I was judging..... Phone Post 3.0