Alleged incident involving Tony Ferguson

Wouldn’t shock me 

Tony is innocent.  Fake news

Not surprising.  Typically heavy cannabis users use because they are covering up some negative behaviors or mental illness.  Hope he can get help soon

If you follow Tony on Instagram you will see he is a big family man, I highly doubt that this is true. 

You guys are a bunch of stupid fucking idiots that will believe anything on the internet. 

No proof no story NOTHING. 

What a bunch of retards on here man. 

Jeff is spreading rumors for clicks

In to see the outcome 

ranier wolfcastle -

Wow. What an absolute piece of shit.

Easters -

Not surprising.  Typically heavy cannabis users use because they are covering up some negative behaviors or mental illness.  Hope he can get help soon

With all the scientific studies we now have of weed causing psychosis, schizophrenia, physical dependency/addiction, you come here with some of the most hilarious damage control I have ever seen.. "but but those people were just smoking weed to cover up their issues." Stupidest post ever lol. No, weed gave people those issues. We now have enough irrefutable studies and science to definitively say that weed does have many very harmful side effects. Its not "harmless" by any means. Weed should not be promoted as this super "healthy" "miracle drug" by mainstream pop culture propaganda. Very dangerous. Anyways, this was a very shitty thing to do by Sherwood. People should not be making any assumptions until there is actual verified proof.

ConorWinsTheRematch -
Easters -

With all the scientific studies we now have of weed causing psychosis, schizophrenia, physical dependency/addiction, you come here with some of the most hilarious damage control I have ever seen.. "but but those people were just smoking weed to cover up their issues." Stupidest post ever lol. No, weed gave people those issues. We now have enough irrefutable studies and science to definitively say that weed does have many very harmful side effects. Its not "harmless" by any means. Weed should not be promoted as this super "healthy" "miracle drug" by mainstream pop culture propaganda. Very dangerous. Anyways, this was a very shitty thing to do by Sherwood. People should not be making any assumptions until there is actual verified proof.

Could you post some sources? I thought weed was actually a pretty amazing and helpful drug, pretty much the opposite of what you’re saying....

ConorWinsTheRematch -
Easters -

In my first hand experience with daily smokers for last 30 years I’ve seen 0 evidence to back your claims.

in fact many of them are very successful people. I no longer smoke but have many friends who still partake daily in their 40’s. 

It’s well known schizophrenia is heredity, 

Nevermind "no story",, its amazing "something" equals that its a abuse or negative on Tony. 

Something could easily have been anything,, EVEN possibly something good,, about to announce shes pregnant. 

You guys deserve each other. 

This is now a ... stoner thread? 

Mental illness is a hell of a thing. Even a blind man could see Tony has issues. If this was true about him it would not surprise me at all.

Whispers...

Bet he ankle picked his boy.

The_Pundits_Ghost -
Easters -

You’re a piece of shit

Why?  

The Leg Collector -
Dugs95 -
ConorWinsTheRematch -
Easters -

Could you post some sources? I thought weed was actually a pretty amazing and helpful drug, pretty much the opposite of what you’re saying....

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/schizophrenia-marijuana-link

Quick synopsis:

The link between marijuana and psychosis goes beyond a short-lived high. If you already have schizophrenia and use the drug, your symptoms may get worse. You may have more psychotic episodes and spend more time in the hospital.

Researchers also have found that if you carry certain types of specific genes that affect brain chemistry, marijuana use can raise the chance you’ll have schizophrenia. One of those genes is called AKT1. Another is called COMT.

Genes means schizophrenia is genetic. Pot doesnt give it to you, but in some rare cases it has triggered it in people who already are predisposed to it genetically.

Quit blurting shit that you dont even understand, just because you listened to them talk about it on the JRE podcast.

Then do your due diligence and look up the meaning to those big words that you dont understand before you post some BS and state it as fact. It's not, you are wrong. It never "caused" schizophrenia.

This is awesome. I can read about how weed Is no big deal, or how it can make you insane and how Ferg is either a wife beater or Superdad, all with no backing to support any scenario. Love it.

Harmless bowls, straight jackets, domestic violence charges and PTA meetings.   FTW

Bunch of fags on here wanting to "break news".