Alleged incident involving Tony Ferguson

Last month everyone here was waiting for Conor to be arrested... now it’s tony, you’re all full of fake news.

In for facts 

Let’s not jump to conclusions, this bullshit just happened with Conor recently and a bunch of losers started to condemn him with no evidence, other than fake whats app and twitter posts from flyingocto/Jansen 

Mike OxBIG -

You guys are a bunch of stupid fucking idiots that will believe anything on the internet. 

No proof no story NOTHING. 

What a bunch of retards on here man. 

What are you getting so worked up about, freak?

Most of the posts on hear are saying they hope it's not true and they need more info before they believe it.

Fuck this. You should be required to have more than “a tip” to make accusations like this. And give a source you are just spreading rumors

And weed can definitely cause paranoia and change people. It can really fuck you up depending on your mind and personality. I know absolute sociopathic narcissists that smoke daily and it doesn’t affect them in the slightest. I also know very good, selfless, intelligent people that have absolute mental breakdowns and go essentially crazy when they smoke. Vice Versa aswell. I’m a light smoker and I’ve had bad highs before, nothing serious but still. To condemn everyone who gets paranoid or anxious while smoking as being predisposed to psychosis or schizophrenia is insane. The mind is very complex and powerful and everyone will react different. Weed is absolutely not a miracle drug and can have some very harmful side effects. 

nothing like a bit of booze to show the true nature of someone 

Hope it’s nothing and double hope guys like flyingocto/PeterJansen don’t start spamming the UGagain crucifying another fighter

Easters -

Not surprising.  Typically heavy cannabis users use because they are covering up some negative behaviors or mental illness.  Hope he can get help soon

I don't believe this to be true. Alot of different people smoke weed. Not just because they are hiding something.

Easters -

Not surprising.  Typically heavy cannabis users use because they are covering up some negative behaviors or mental illness.  Hope he can get help soon

What a stupid fuckin combination of words this is. 

How did weed become such a strong sub plot of this? You fuckers are whack. 

Jones right nostril -

How did weed become such a strong sub plot of this? You fuckers are whack. 

Not really sure. But I seriously doubt tony smokes a whole lot. Weed makes you do a lot of self reflecting and based on the way he interacts with people, he seems to have very little self awareness. 

Easters -

That's interesting if true. For you to say typically there has to be some sort of numbers or facts to back it up. Where did you get that info?

“Substantial evidence indicates cannabis use as a risk factor for psychosis, and the mechanism(s) by which this is occurring is/are currently unknown” - The European Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology, 2019

“These studies provided evidence of a dose-response relationship between cannabis and psychosis, and that for those individuals with schizophrenia cannabis exacerbated their symptoms.” - Addiction, 2017

“Repeated cannabis use has been associated with short and long-term side effects including respiratory and cardiovascular disorders, cognitive alterations, psychosis, schizophrenia and mood disorders.” - Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 2019

Relation between cannabis use and increased risk factors for the development of neuropsychiatric disorders including schizophrenia - from scientific papers from peer reviewed journals from the last year or two:

Robert Thomas -
Easters -

I don't believe this to be true. Alot of different people smoke weed. Not just because they are hiding something.

Oh its true. Its damn true.

Easters -

I come on to the UG for the first time in a while and boom... first thread clicked, immediate fuckhead comment. 

Morpheus1976 -

Jeff is spreading rumors for clicks

Altofsky -
Easters -

I come on to the UG for the first time in a while and boom... first thread clicked, immediate fuckhead comment. 

Why?  Mayhem Miller, War Machine, nick Diaz, mcgregor, Ferguson, all mma fighters with obvious mental incapacities and trouble with the law.  All heavy cannabis users

Easters -
Altofsky -
Easters -

Why?  Mayhem Miller, War Machine, nick Diaz, mcgregor, Ferguson, all mma fighters with obvious mental incapacities and trouble with the law.  All heavy cannabis users

Well that proves it, detective fuckhead lol.

Altofsky -
Easters -
Altofsky -
Easters -

Well that proves it, detective fuckhead lol.

Just to be clear, I don't think cannabis use causes these things.  I think fighters that are mentally unstable cope with heavy amounts of cannabis.  Many, many MMA fighters with criminal records have unusually high cannabis use.  Think about the people in your life that smoke all day, every day.  Don't you think they should be seeking professional help?