Alleged incident involving Tony Ferguson

An unidentified male who’d called the police said the fighter had told him “someone was inside his walls.”

He sounds like a crack head, hope he gets help.

Actually sounds pretty sad, like he has severe mental illness. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
The Magician Longs to See -

'“he kept throwing ‘holy water’ at her,” and his condition – redacted in the report – had been getting worse. He’d also refused to go to a hospital for an evaluation.'

Holy fuck, I hope he is ok. And the wife. 

Guesisng some sort of mental illness, most likely needs meds 

Its obviously CTE related. and No, I hope he doesnt go on meds. Meds change people and even worsen. Jones has severe narcissistic personality disorder with sociopathic and psychopathic tendencies.. Why not put Jones on meds too? Tony being crazy is why hes a good fighter. You have to accept the good with the bad. There are new studies out proving that the brain is elastic, and that the brain repairs itself over time. Many natural ways Tony can get better. His relationship with Jesus Christ has helped him not completely lose it up to this point. Dont doubt the power of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ has saved more people then anything else 

Eskimo -

Actually sounds pretty sad, like he has severe mental illness. 

Yeah "someone inside my walls" sounds a lot like schizophrenia. 

My prayers go out to Tony and his family. Very sad situation. I still believe he can get better and pull through before July

Always thought he was fucked up in the head.

Erik Apple - 

Sherdog was right....

he wouldn’t go without it being solid.

Erik Apple - 

Sherdog was right....

He was, but what he did was still bad journalistic practice.

If we accept un-sourced, unverifiable information as truth, what’s to stop anyone from spreading any narrative they want about anyone, no matter how defamatory?

BTW, I received a tip that an alleged incident involving Erik Apple is currently unfolding. A source has informed me that he fucked a dog. #GoGetTheStory

ConorWinsTheRematch -
Easters -

Not surprising.  Typically heavy cannabis users use because they are covering up some negative behaviors or mental illness.  Hope he can get help soon

With all the scientific studies we now have of weed causing psychosis, schizophrenia, physical dependency/addiction, you come here with some of the most hilarious damage control I have ever seen.. "but but those people were just smoking weed to cover up their issues." Stupidest post ever lol. No, weed gave people those issues. We now have enough irrefutable studies and science to definitively say that weed does have many very harmful side effects. Its not "harmless" by any means. Weed should not be promoted as this super "healthy" "miracle drug" by mainstream pop culture propaganda. Very dangerous. Anyways, this was a very shitty thing to do by Sherwood. People should not be making any assumptions until there is actual verified proof.

For once I agree with you 

TequilaYuen -
Erik Apple - 

Sherdog was right....

He was, but what he did was still bad journalistic practice.

If we accept un-sourced, unverifiable information as truth, what’s to stop anyone from spreading any narrative they want about anyone, no matter how defamatory?

BTW, I received a tip that an alleged incident involving Erik Apple is currently unfolding. A source has informed me that he fucked a dog. #GoGetTheStory

I have irrefutable evidence that you’re assborn.

Based on the story I read, it sounds like he’s on drugs or he has mental illness. Or both. I’m thinking something like Meth or Cocaine. 

Sounds like he’s losing it completely. Not sure getting punched and kicked in the head is good for this guy going forward, if I were UFC I would tread carefully on this. 

You don’t want this guy who has clearly got some mental issues fighting, taking a beating and then god forbid doing something to his family after. 

Taco Muncher -

Maybe this is valid, maybe not. But just remember that some people here had already convicted Conor of a nasty crime based on speculation. No charges against him to date though. 

Lol what? If Tommy knuckles from the bodega on the corner jumps in a bellator cage and slaps a staff member, homie going to jail furshur. Not to mention sending glass flying through a bus full of athletic celebrities...

ConorWinsTheRematch -

'“he kept throwing ‘holy water’ at her,” and his condition – redacted in the report – had been getting worse. He’d also refused to go to a hospital for an evaluation.'

Its obviously CTE related. and No, I hope he doesnt go on meds. Meds change people and even worsen. Jones has severe narcissistic personality disorder with sociopathic and psychopathic tendencies.. Why not put Jones on meds too? Tony being crazy is why hes a good fighter. You have to accept the good with the bad. There are new studies out proving that the brain is elastic, and that the brain repairs itself over time. Many natural ways Tony can get better. His relationship with Jesus Christ has helped him not completely lose it up to this point. Dont doubt the power of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ has saved more people then anything else 

You are not a doctor.

You don't even know what 'meds' a doctor might prescribe - 'meds change people, man! Yeah, they fuck you up, man! Make you worse, man!' Who are you? You strange, irritating, fool.

It's not 'obviously' anything (I'm inclined to agree a strong possibility of CTE but you can't make that claim for sure).

'narcissistic personality disorder with sociopathic and psychopathic tendencies' - I bet you felt real clever writing that. Like you have some sort of academic qualification with which to lend it creedence. 'Yes Professor!' we'd shout and salute your superior talents at psychiatric evaluation. Or not.

'There are new studies out there proving that the brain is elastic, [random comma] and that the brain repairs itself over time.'

Go on, name them. You've just written that in there to try and sound clever. Once again, you're failing. But I love how high you try to reach (remember, the higher you are...). Oh and neuroplasticity is nothing new. We've been aware of this for a considerable amount of time.

The brain does not '[repair] itself'. It adapts, you cretin. Neurons change connections.

The religious idol of Jesus Christ and the character depicted through accompanying oral and written tradition has caused much death. I doubt the power of Christ, right now. In your face. Jesus kills man...or did you forget the wars?

Next Please! I've finished with this one...

https://www.mmafighting.com/platform/amp/2019/3/15/18267834/tony-fergusons-wife-details-ufc-stars-alleged-frightening-behavior-taking-of-son-in-court-filing

SouthBrooklyn - 

https://www.mmafighting.com/platform/amp/2019/3/15/18267834/tony-fergusons-wife-details-ufc-stars-alleged-frightening-behavior-taking-of-son-in-court-filing

Wow, poor guy. He obviously has some pretty serious mental issues and needs help.

Read about 90% of the article. I really hope Tony gets help. Sounds like he needs it.

ILKR -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

You are not a doctor.

You don't even know what 'meds' a doctor might prescribe - 'meds change people, man! Yeah, they fuck you up, man! Make you worse, man!' Who are you? You strange, irritating, fool.

It's not 'obviously' anything (I'm inclined to agree a strong possibility of CTE but you can't make that claim for sure).

'narcissistic personality disorder with sociopathic and psychopathic tendencies' - I bet you felt real clever writing that. Like you have some sort of academic qualification with which to lend it creedence. 'Yes Professor!' we'd shout and salute your superior talents at psychiatric evaluation. Or not.

'There are new studies out there proving that the brain is elastic, [random comma] and that the brain repairs itself over time.'

Go on, name them. You've just written that in there to try and sound clever. Once again, you're failing. But I love how high you try to reach (remember, the higher you are...). Oh and neuroplasticity is nothing new. We've been aware of this for a considerable amount of time.

The brain does not '[repair] itself'. It adapts, you cretin. Neurons change connections.

The religious idol of Jesus Christ and the character depicted through accompanying oral and written tradition has caused much death. I doubt the power of Christ, right now. In your face. Jesus kills man...or did you forget the wars?

So the word "cretin" exists in english ,thank you so much,you did enlightened me

Bigriggcirca2013 -
ILKR -
ConorWinsTheRematch -

You are not a doctor.

So the word "cretin" exists in english ,thank you so much,you did enlightened me

Only for those who merit it...