Aloha Bellator

1 Like

Bellator MMA have revealed major match-ups for two upcoming events.

At Bellator 294 on April 24, Flyweight Champion Liz Carmouche will take on DeAnna Bennett. Last time these two fought, Carmouche picked up the win via submission. Bennett has not lost a fight since. The first bout between the pair marked both of their Bellator MMA debuts.

The next night, at Bellator 295, Interim Bantamweight Champion Raufeon Stots will face Patchy Mix in the Bantamweight Grand Prix finals.

Photo Credit: Bellator MMA

Both Carmouche vs. Bennett II and the exciting Bantamweight Grand Prix closing bout will take place at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Bantamweight Champion Sergio Pettis is currently out with an injury. It’s likely that the winner of the finals will meet him in the cage later this year to decide an undisputed champion.

Amosov vs. Storley II Up Next For Bellator

At Bellator 291, Welterweight Champion Yaroslav Amosov will defend the gold against Interim Champion Logan Storley. The pair first met at Bellator 252 where Amosov emerged victorious via split-decision.

The original clash between the pair came before Amosov got his hands on the welterweight gold. At Bellator 260, off the back of his close win over Storley, Amosov defeated then-champion Douglas Lima via unanimous decision. Amosov later had to take time away from the cage to return to the Ukraine and aid in the war effort.

Storley, meanwhile, has gone 3-0 since his loss to Amosov, with all of his wins coming via decision. At Bellator 281, he won the interim gold in a close split-decision showdown with Michael ‘Venom’ Page.

It’s an exciting schedule for Bellator this year as March’s Bellator 292 event boasts a Lightweight Title bout between undefeated champion Usman Nurmagomedov and former UFC star Benson Henderson as well.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ill watch

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

I considered going to Oahu for these nights but then I remembered I fucking hate Honolulu. It’s LA of the islands. Too much people and traffic and people and traffic.

Are you already in Hawaii or you’d seriously travel there to see a Bellator headlined by Liz Carmouche?

No I just love going to Hawaii and two events in a row would be fun. My wife and I travel to mma events all the time as a way to travel.

3 Likes

Can’t argue with that.

1 Like

How does Bellator make money ? Didn’t Dana say it’s ridiculously expensive doing an even there

For a second I thought you were saying “goodbye Bellator.” I was like “Oh no! Are they closing shop!?”

Others have said that it’s very expensive to put on a show there.

Just like New York.

2 Likes
1 Like

Danny Sabatello is ready to mount his comeback after suffering his first loss in three years against current Bellator MMA interim Bantamweight champion, Raufeon Stots, at Bellator 289 in December 2022, snapping his seven-fight win streak in the process.
Per a press release, “The Italian Gangster” will face off against Marcos Breno, who is coming off a win in his Bellator debut against Josh Hill in Aug. 2022, extending his win streak to three straight. He is 11-2 over his last 12 fights and is now looking to earn the biggest win of his career by handing Sabetello his second straight loss.

Sabatello won his first three fights inside the Bellator cage and quickly garnered the attention of fight fans not only for his fighting skills but for his knack to get a rise out of people — and athletic commissions — when he gets on a mic.Bellator 294 will feature a women’s Flyweight title fight as division champion, Liz Carmouche, will defend her title against DeAnna Bennett. In the co-main event, Timothy Johnson will battle Said Sowma, while Arlene Blencowe welcomes Sara McMann to the promotion
Bellator 294 will be the first event of a two-night doubleheader with Bellator 295 going down the next day (Sat., April 22) inside Neal S. Blaisdell Arena in Honolulu, Hawaii, featuring the finale of the Bantamweight World Grand Prix between the aforementioned Raufeon Stots and Patchy Mix.

11-2 overlast 12…. Ummmmm?

Anorexic bootleg Sage Northcutt

2 Likes

Spot On