Alvarez vs. Neer

i told all the haters my boy eddie was gonna wreck it. eddie is definitely top 3.

congrats to eddie alvarez for making a game josh neer look like light work.

"Alvarez is a beast and should be considered a top 5 LW. IMO he is top 3."

Which of Edgar, BJ, and Melendez is he above?

I'd put Alvarez above Melendez.

He handled Neer like he was a rookie.

With the recent losses to BJ(even though i disagreed with judges) and Aoki, Alvarez should be considered top 3.

Agreed it was a great card.  I was really impressed with Imada's chain of subs he used to end his fight.

FSN is doing Bellator no favors.  They need to get them a gauranteed time slot or something.  I've got like 10 FSN's and the only one that was showing it, started a couple minutes late because the programming b4 it was blacked out due to some MLB regional coverage issue. 

Fugazi - I'd put Alvarez above Melendez.

He handled Neer like he was a rookie.

With the recent losses to BJ(even though i disagreed with judges) and Aoki, Alvarez should be considered top 3.

Gil just completely dominated Aoki.

Aoki tapped Eddie.

Eddie finished Neer who is ok but also never finished in the UFC.

All this means is that Aoki sucks even more than we thought.

OK, maybe Melendez over Alvarez but both still top 3.

he's not top 3.
somewhere top 10.

I have BJ, Melendez and Edgar top 3, Aoki 4 and Alvarez 5.

Alvarez grappling has improved in leaps and bounds recently, he completely dominated Neer on the floor worse than anyone ever has before.

Wasa-B - All this means is that Aoki sucks even more than we thought.

And there you have it. lol

Here is my beautiful filming of the fight last night :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVxdQE-84Ug

orcus - "Alvarez is a beast and should be considered a top 5 LW. IMO he is top 3."

Which of Edgar, BJ, and Melendez is he above?

It's very close but I put him over Melendez, or possibly the two of them right about the same.  A fight between Gilbert and Eddie would be great -- and not out of the realm of possibility after Eddie's first Bellator title defense. 

Very impressive performance but it looked like Alverez avoided a couple of good sweeps by grabbing a hold of the fence.

^ looked like both guys were grabbing the fence

Doem - 

Very impressive performance but it looked like Alverez avoided a couple of good sweeps by grabbing a hold of the fence.

a couple...... more like one. neer got ran through by eddie like the school slut did by the football team after winning homecoming.

TapouT24 - Here is my beautiful filming of the fight last night :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVxdQE-84Ug

Good job with the vid!

Alvarez has a great fence grip, IMO.