Am I the only one who hates fight videos?

Dont get me wrong I love watching pro and ammy fights. I FACKING cant stand street fight videos. I will not watch them. They make me sick. I also hate it when pro fighters deliver late hits to KO'd opponents under the guise that the ref didnt stop it. The dude is KO'd for facks sake and they know it.

Who is with me? Phone Post

Hendo does not agree.

There are approximately 6.988 billion people in the world.Chances are that you are not the only one.

Sometimes they make me sad to watch them, so Im with you... but ummm I still watch

I watch them....

None have really ever bothered me until i watched that group of kids jump the asian kid yesterday. That bothered me. No honor and just heart wrenching to watch it happen to someone innocent.

Morbid curiosity forces me to watch them, but I know where you're coming from, OP.

I don't mind seeing two younger guys in a grassy area or something going 1 on 1 with each other in a fair fight, but any of those fights you see that are insanely lopsided where one person basically gets jumped by one or more people or are put in a situation where they have to fight someone that is going to destroy them really bothers me. I don't understand some peoples need to pick on people weaker then them.

crowbar -  There are approximately 6.988 billion people in the world.Chances are that you are not the only one.

We passed 7 billion a couple months back bro.

Submissable - I watch them....

None have really ever bothered me until i watched that group of kids jump the asian kid yesterday. That bothered me. No honor and just heart wrenching to watch it happen to someone innocent.

Yeah, that was disgusting.

Those felony fight vids are the worse.  "Oh dude is KO'd and making moaning noises"  Let me kick him in the head repeatedly.  Shows the worst side of humanity.

Good looking out.Thanks Mr_Quail.  

I agree with you. The only ones that I watch are the bullies getting owned type. Phone Post

UGCTT_Zaph - 
Submissable - I watch them....

Yeah, that was disgusting.

This.  I'd wouldnt mind never seeing those videos on this site again.  I dont even click out of curiosity anymore.  When Etim was clean KO'd it was nice to not see him take additional damage.

Yeah. Love MMA, Muay Thai, Boxing, etc. Can watch knockouts, submissions, beatdowns for days. But when it is unsanctioned, no referee, no professional guidelines agreed upon between two consenting athletes, it makes me sick.

Friends who know how much I love MMA always send me street fight vids thinking I'd love them, but I hate them. I get nauseous when I see a live bar fight. It's just really upsetting to me.

Sometimes it's hard to explain to people the difference between my passion for the sport and my disgust for violence. So, luckily, I think a lot of us here can relate.

BTR - Yeah. Love MMA, Muay Thai, Boxing, etc. Can watch knockouts, submissions, beatdowns for days. But when it is unsanctioned, no referee, no professional guidelines agreed upon between two consenting athletes, it makes me sick.

Friends who know how much I love MMA always send me street fight vids thinking I'd love them, but I hate them. I get nauseous when I see a live bar fight. It's just really upsetting to me.

Sometimes it's hard to explain to people the difference between my passion for the sport and my disgust for violence. So, luckily, I think a lot of us here can relate.
THIS.  You're speaking for me...............................

Eh, it already happened, me watching the video isn't gonna make it happen again. Phone Post

BTR - Yeah. Love MMA, Muay Thai, Boxing, etc. Can watch knockouts, submissions, beatdowns for days. But when it is unsanctioned, no referee, no professional guidelines agreed upon between two consenting athletes, it makes me sick.

Yeah, you're more of a "sport" fan and not a true fight fan.

As long as it's fair I LOVE watchinmg any and all forms of fighting and human and or animal conflict. Fascinating. That's why I prefer true old school NHB or Vale Tudo over watered down MMA...but I love all of it. Boxing, kickboxing, wrestling, NHB, MMA, Vale Tudo, Hockey fights,streetfighting, or just watching 2 lizards in my backyard fighting for territory or over a meal.

It is this love of conflict that led me to NHB...which sadly turned into MMA...MMA in an of itself didn't lead me to a love of fighting...Over time it kind of made me lose interest.