Amanda Lucas talks about her beef w/ Erin Toughill

Watch Amanda Lucas talk about fighting in DEEP and Erin Toughill's beef with her

Watch Amanda Lucas talk about fighting in DEEP and Erin Toughill's beef with her

I've met old hippies on the beach of Indonesia that have heard of Star Wars, so I can only assume that you're fully aware that Amanda Lucas is the daughter of the creator of the sci-fi series that gave birth to the term 'midi-chlorians.' Aside from her first professional MMA bout in 2008, she's been undefeated in her endeavor into mixed martial arts and even holds the bling for DEEP women's open-weight championship that she won by beating Yumiko Hotta via keylock at DEEP: '57 Impact' at the Tokyo Dome City Hall. If you didn't reside in Japan, then it was impossible to watch the event live. We've been huge advocates of DEEP linking up with AXS TV to air their events live, regardless of if we have to shoot Red Bull into our veins to watch it at 4:00 am.

We caught up with Amanda Lucas to see how her career in DEEP was going and her on-going beef with Erin Toughill -- an issue that has garnered 0% of interest from her. Check it out below.

www.middleeasy.com

L8

seems pretty cool

Wow. I was unaware. I had it in my head that she was unlikeable or something. Cool interview Phone Post

Othello - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - 

seems pretty cool

+1

Good interview. She is very well spoken. The person she references on Twitter..... must be BackSeatBrian?

or Ryan Von Douche.

Thanks Bud... Killer watch...Happy New Years, hope this is the year Nick Gets the Belt!

Seems like a super chill chick... Gotta respect someone who has no reason Monetarily to be Prize Fighting but still does... She must really love to Scrap... Coulda taken the Rich Kid, Trust-fund way of life and just milked it, but she obviously has a passion for the sport and is in it solely for the Competition. Phone Post

Othello - 

seems pretty cool

+1

Good interview. She is very well spoken. The person she references on Twitter..... must be BackSeatBrian?

I'm pretty sure she is talking about RVD.  He's the one that started the thread here on the UG trying to get them to fight.

Thanks for sharing.

Ryann Von Doom - 
Steve4192 -
Othello - 

seems pretty cool

+1

I'm pretty sure she is talking about RVD.  He's the one that started the thread here on the UG trying to get them to fight.

Yeah... Its me lol Phone Post

Give us the back story/link then

RVD made an entire thread about this calling Mrs. Lucas "the hut" and demanding a fight vs toughill.  

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2057945&page=1

Tru -

RVD made an entire thread about this calling Mrs. Lucas "the hut" and demanding a fight vs toughill.  

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2057945&page=1

Eh... Thanks bud. Phone Post

Is it weird that I think she actually looks cute in the video?

Lovetriscuit - Is it weird that I think she actually looks cute in the video?

Lovetriscuit - Is it weird that I think she actually looks cute in the video?

Amanda is very pretty. Also just a great person. Got to spend a lot of time with her recently. This would be a good fight. But if rather see fight someone coming off a win or a legit contender. To stop all the nonsense. Phone Post