Amanda Nunes SMASHED Julianna Pena at UFC 277 that's what really happened!

Let’s not forget that Joe Biden sniffs little kids.

9 Likes

Gay Pride Queer GIF by INTO ACTION

2 Likes

I like Secret Service Rogan.

Yes but fucking hell we’re they both shit to watch, they throw hands like trailer park / world star hip hop wenches in a car park.

4 Likes

So high level!!

Threaten Ashley Olsen GIF

3 Likes

I like both but what’s with Pena and that 1-2-1-2-1-2 combination she an so many other bad strikers through? It’s like they are swimming or something. Bugs me everytime I see it, never seen that at low level Kickboxing comps when I was training. Shocking at this level.

2 Likes

That video is horrible!

4 Likes

Pena was Homer Simpsoning it out there. Wtf? Thosr combos were not even day 1 kickboxing.

3 Likes

I think she got her whole style from the Simpsons. Looks like a little Bart mixed in also.

The Simpsons Dancing GIF

6 Likes

Wow that was a lot of words to say absolutely nothing. It was like listening to a drunk guy who keeps repeating himself.

Lesbian strength is the new retard strength.

4 Likes

You do injustice by calling that a combo haha. It’s windmill punching. It’s not even day one training stuff. It’s how girls in high school fight. Like, I wouldn’t have been surprised if she sprung in there windmilling, and grabbed nunes’ hair.

4 Likes

I actually think wmma would be more popular if grabbing pony tail would be allowed

the “champ” became THE VENEZUELAN VICTIM

heres some bonus headbutts

Battle of jaws xD and i thought Nunes has a big jaw, but god damn Pena is like hercules

I stand corrected, you actually described it far more accurately :joy:

It’s terrible isn’t it? I can’t cope with it. I’m still shocked she won the first fight.

1 Like