Amanda Nunes vs. Felicia Spencer

Felicia is durable as a motherfucker. Nunes is nearly perfect.

![](upload://gZP1kzjaiP2JP9THgcQzkDaAPf2.jpeg)

No offense, but Felicia should have been put away early.   She’s no holly, Miesha, or Rhonda for that matter.    Amanda has looked beatable in her last 2 outings.   Germaine would have finished her if she was able to keep it on her feet.   I think if we had more woman talent we would see a title change.    Schevchanko is the one to beat her but that won’t happen anytime soon 

1 Like

Elite level female mma athlete ladies and gentlemen. 

martialartsforlife -

No offense, but Felicia should have been put away early.   She’s no holly, Miesha, or Rhonda for that matter.    Amanda has looked beatable in her last 2 outings.   Germaine would have finished her if she was able to keep it on her feet.   I think if we had more woman talent we would see a title change.    Schevchanko is the one to beat her but that won’t happen anytime soon 

I have no idea what you’re talking about here but Nunes was very technical tonight. Felicia has an amazing chin. I like how you say “no offense” at the beginning of your post but proceed to disrespect both fighters. 

1 Like
MasterofMartialArts -
martialartsforlife -

I have no idea what you’re talking about here but Nunes was very technical tonight. Felicia has an amazing chin. I like how you say “no offense” at the beginning of your post but proceed to disrespect both fighters. 

Not disrespecting anyone.   Felicia is tough but had nothing for Nunes.  Nunes being “the goat” should have ended this easily.  

1 Like
voodoo child -

They both look fat and bloated

Fuck, wish I'd tuned in.

1 Like
martialartsforlife -
MasterofMartialArts -
martialartsforlife -

Not disrespecting anyone.   Felicia is tough but had nothing for Nunes.  Nunes being “the goat” should have ended this easily.  

I shouldn’t have to explain what an “amazing chin” is..... but it’s like when you take hard shots and just keep coming. You can absorb an enormous amount of punishment. 

I think you’re confusing skill level with durability. It’s clear that Felicia was well below the skill level of Nunes, but she was obviously very durable. Just because Felicia isn’t nearly the fighter Nunes is, doesn’t mean she doesn’t have an incredible chin. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. 

However, Nunes did beat the living shit out of her for five rounds. Is that not good enough for you? 

I like how Joe completely shut down the case for Megan Anderson.  Ha ha.

MasterofMartialArts -
martialartsforlife -
MasterofMartialArts -
martialartsforlife -

I shouldn’t have to explain what an “amazing chin” is..... but it’s like when you take hard shots and just keep coming. You can absorb an enormous amount of punishment. 

I think you’re confusing skill level with durability. It’s clear that Felicia was well below the skill level of Nunes, but she was obviously very durable. Just because Felicia isn’t nearly the fighter Nunes is, doesn’t mean she doesn’t have an incredible chin. The two aren’t mutually exclusive. 

However, Nunes did beat the living shit out of her for five rounds. Is that not good enough for you? 

No

It looked like a training camp between a pro and amateur.

Did you see how easily Nunes slung her around the cage? Not sure I would even call thoses takedowns. Like ragdoll is more like it.

Spencer had no business in there. W145 is the weakest division in MMA and Spencer is barely top 5 if you count the Bellator women.

Just cut the damn division and strengthen W135.

1 Like