Amanda Ribas Quits OnlyFans

You guys better not post any of the pictures in here. I’ll follow this thread closely just to make sure. Bunch of perverts.

44 Likes

Mr Mayor Waiting GIF by NBC

8 Likes

UFC fighter Amanda Ribas is a rising star in mixed martial arts. The 29-year-old holds an 11-3 professional record and is ranked as the #9 fighter in the strawweight division and #15 in the flyweight division.

Outside of the Octagon Ribas has racked up 2.2 million Instagram followers. The extra attention led her to hop on OnlyFans to test the subscription-based platform waters. She quickly realized it wasn’t for her.

UFC fighter quits OnlyFans (Image Credit: Amanda Ribas/Instagram)

Ribas discussed her brief stint on OnlyFans ahead of her scheduled UFC on ESPN 42 bout against flyweight Tracy Cortez. She admitted sharing sexy pics wasn’t for her.

“For me, it’s not my vibe to do some sexy photos,” she said of her OnlyFans experience. “That’s for me, I don’t judge, but for me I’d be embarrassed, that’s my personality.”

UFC Fighter Turned OnlyFans Model Isn’t Amanda Ribas’ Thing

Any of Ribas’ fans hoping to see the type of content that is associated with OnlyFans are going to be disappointed. Any of her fans that were hoping to see her at last night’s UFC event in Orlando are also disappointed.
Following weigh-ins on Friday, her bout with Tracy Cortez was canceled. The announcement stated a medical issue with Cortez as the reason, but didn’t reveal any details about the issue.

The statement read, “Due to a medical issue with Tracy Cortez, her flyweight fight with Amanda Ribas has been canceled from this weekend’s event.”

Talk about a rough week for fans of the Brazilian fighter. She’ll be just fine. Her fans on the other hand are going to have to wait a little bit longer to see her back in the octagon and back in the win column.

As far as racy content is concerned, Ribas’ Instagram will have to do.

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

This entire article could have been 3 sentences long and conveyed the same amount of information. Pointless waffle like this infuriates me.

8 Likes

Ribas nudes would have broke the internet

6 Likes

Good To Know

1 Like

Im here for her butthole pics

13 Likes

3 Likes

This is an instance where @JohnMorganMMA could really mend the bridge from UFC shill to UG brother

3 Likes

Season 5 What GIF by Sony Pictures Television

4 Likes

How is he supposed to see that when he has you blocked?

Just about clicks for ad revenue

I am tagging him so that we can get B Hole pictures

@JohnMorganMMA the passive aggressive hostility between yourself and this message board can be completely put behind us

All we need is 1 B-Hole photo

@Hong_Kong_Phooey this is the only way that I abandon the ship that you are sailing so perfectly.

1 Like

He won’t do it. When he got here, I gave him a short list of requests to prove to the underground that his blood was pure. I asked him to either do 10 push-ups, tell a racist joke, or describe how Kayla’s tight Judo butthole would feel. He came right back at me and said he refused to tell a racist joke, then he replied the 10 push-up thing was old, and I don’t think he addressed Kayla’s tight Judo butthole. That only suggests to me that he is unathletic, pro BLM, and slightly homosexual. If you believe you’ve got the stuff to succeed where I have failed than God bless you Wes.

6 Likes

That is a large order. But I believe in @Big_Wes and @Hong_Kong_Phooey (who should be mayor of the UG).

3 Likes

Those are such simple requests

I would actually say that he is an actual racist rather than someone who has that word thrown at them.

You never specified what race or origin that the joke had to offend

• @JohnMorganMMA could have chosen his own race.
    Instead the only bad thought that he had in his head were geared towards the races that he secretly (but obviously) hates
5 Likes