American Hero Brian Stann speaks truth re: TRT

Taste It - 
rescueink - Bullshit Brian Stan, there is not alot of negative findings in trt usage and long term effects, if u are gonna make statements make sure they are valid because there have actually been very opposite findings on how beneficial they can be to men as they get older and there natural levels bottom out Phone Post 3.0

He's talking about concussions, saying they are making a drug that is going to kae people hit harder and faster it will cause more concussions

isnt that what we want??? we want more knockouts right?

rescueink - Bullshit Brian Stan, there is not alot of negative findings in trt usage and long term effects, if u are gonna make statements make sure they are valid because there have actually been very opposite findings on how beneficial they can be to men as they get older and there natural levels bottom out Phone Post 3.0

Wow? Really? Are u that dumb? Phone Post

Poop Doodle - You could say the same about water or food, tho. Phone Post 3.0

I can't deal with all these dumb fucks on here no more Phone Post

Dezbot, don't call people dumb , honestly. If u don't agree with a post that's fine but personal attacks don't lead to anything good Phone Post 3.0

orcus -
Taste It - 
rescueink - Bullshit Brian Stan, there is not alot of negative findings in trt usage and long term effects, if u are gonna make statements make sure they are valid because there have actually been very opposite findings on how beneficial they can be to men as they get older and there natural levels bottom out Phone Post 3.0

He's talking about concussions, saying they are making a drug that is going to kae people hit harder and faster it will cause more concussions

Maybe he should stop trying to cause so many concussions himself. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think most of his wins are via brain damage.

Delete your account. Phone Post

Slow clap.

Vitor being on trt is bullshit, but i'm not going to stop watching. Its funny that he's the one who.gets hate for it, i wonder if its that he's a former roider or that hes the first known non-american trt'er. Phone Post

lol @ a guy whose strategy is always to KO the other guy (cause a concussion), who talks about how he wants to KO the other guy (cause a concussion), now being concerned about other fighters being more able to cause concussions because of the long term effects on his peers.

I fully expect Stann to go for a submission-only strategy from this point on now that he has read about the long-term effects of concussions.

ManWithTheIronFists -
Devlin -  Vitor being on trt is bullshit, but i'm not going to stop watching. Its funny that he's the one who.gets hate for it, i wonder if its that he's a former roider or that hes the first known non-american trt'er. Phone Post

My thoughts exactly, I mean where was all the hate for Chael? It's okay because he's American? Everyone's shit stinks people....

Chael did get shit, but not quite as much as vitor, and chael didnt have an exemption first time around, and he came in with his levels well out of wack.

I was thinking more randy\hendo more legitmate users. Phone Post