American Hero Brian Stann speaks truth re: TRT

I disagree. I have trained with guys pre & post testosterone usage & difference is incredible. Speed & power

I am not trying to be a jerk & not jealous of other fighter success, I am secure in who I am. Allowing pro fighters to inject test is just plain ridiculous

In a day & age where we discover new long term effects of concussions and how horrible they are, I speak out of concern for my peers

You could say the same about water or food, tho. Phone Post 3.0

Yes well, whatever Vitor is really doing ("TRT"), everybody will want do too.

I'm all for making people better versions of themselves. They are adults. Let them do it at their own risk. Phone Post 3.0

Bullshit Brian Stan, there is not alot of negative findings in trt usage and long term effects, if u are gonna make statements make sure they are valid because there have actually been very opposite findings on how beneficial they can be to men as they get older and there natural levels bottom out Phone Post 3.0

rescueink - Bullshit Brian Stan, there is not alot of negative findings in trt usage and long term effects, if u are gonna make statements make sure they are valid because there have actually been very opposite findings on how beneficial they can be to men as they get older and there natural levels bottom out Phone Post 3.0

He's talking about concussions, saying they are making a drug that is going to kae people hit harder and faster it will cause more concussions

Just re read that, my bad I thought he was referring to trt effects on the body, bullshit on me now!!! Phone Post 3.0

Poop Doodle - You could say the same about water or food, tho. Phone Post 3.0

They should add it to the banned substance list and start testing for it.

Taste It - 
rescueink - Bullshit Brian Stan, there is not alot of negative findings in trt usage and long term effects, if u are gonna make statements make sure they are valid because there have actually been very opposite findings on how beneficial they can be to men as they get older and there natural levels bottom out Phone Post 3.0

He's talking about concussions, saying they are making a drug that is going to kae people hit harder and faster it will cause more concussions

Well put.

mofomike - I'm all for making people better versions of themselves. They are adults. Let them do it at their own risk. Phone Post 3.0

And the risk of others Phone Post

Taste It - 

Maybe he should stop trying to cause so many concussions himself. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think most of his wins are via brain damage.

mofomike - I'm all for making people better versions of themselves. They are adults. Let them do it at their own risk. Phone Post 3.0
In a fight sport? What if you wanna fight but don't wanna jack you're hormones? Every day joe? Cool. Professional athelete? No. Phone Post 3.0

orcus -
Taste It - 

Maybe he should stop trying to cause so many concussions himself. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think most of his wins are via brain damage.

All I heard was troll troll troll Phone Post 3.0

Great point. The UFC should definitely make it clear to their fighters that they should eat and drink regularly in the lead-up to their fights.

Oh yes, and sleep. Sleeping encourages growth and healing.

OH, and also training BJJ, MT, boxing and wrestling. This is EXACTLY like TRT, too :/

rescueink - Just re read that, my bad I thought he was referring to trt effects on the body, bullshit on me now!!! Phone Post 3.0

Werd! Good for you and catching a mistake and not saying fuck it and running with it. Phone Post

Behave you bunch of jokers... trt is cheating... mma is supposed to be one mans skills pitted against anothers and this isnt. If your testosterone level is low then thats who you are... if you have a broken hand you dont just get a bionic one... vitor got caught for steroids in the past why should he now be rewarded with trt? Phone Post

orcus - 
Taste It - 

Via natural brain damage, god given ability to destroy brains, Vitor is sporting Jesus+testosterone.

rescueink - Just re read that, my bad I thought he was referring to trt effects on the body, bullshit on me now!!! Phone Post 3.0
VU for the self correction dude, not a lot of SoBs do that around here! Phone Post 3.0