American Top Team

not to be a party pooper but the mechanics of the mural dont seem right. the right arm of the guy on the bottom is around the top guys quad?
no comprendo

you look bigger than marcelo and def bigger than the bald guy

Training at ATT is serious.

Very nice.

Ulath - not to be a party pooper but the mechanics of the mural dont seem right. the right arm of the guy on the bottom is around the top guys quad?

no comprendo

It's based off a picture of Galvao and Tizo from Pan Ams. I just painted what they were doing. :)

Oh here's my belly.  ONE FULL WEEK later, with lotion and aloe application everyday sleeping with a wet rag on top.

Owee

renato looks a lot leaner from when I saw him last summer.

You are lucky to be training with such a skilled guy.

good stuff hillary!

haha, i had to look it up:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=porra

Hillary - 

Oh here's my belly.  ONE FULL WEEK later, with lotion and aloe application everyday sleeping with a wet rag on top.

jacks sympathetically j/k.

post more pics if you have them. nice work. hope to see you fighting in the bigger shows and in ADCC.

also, you seem very fair-skinned.... for a vampire. I'd hate see you get melanoma. spf 50 or even zinc topical formulations are your friends. take care

nice mural also, hillary. nothing wrong with the "mechanics" of it. guy on bottom is going for a deep half guard sweep, similar to the sweep that Nog pulled off against Sylvia -- only he's getting stuffed.

great pics thanks for sharing!! good luck in all that you do

hillary so you get the gyms to pay for your expenses like plane tickets???

nice good for you

i guess im just a hater then :\

ttt

Hillary nice to meet you and best of luck in the ADCC event next week.  Keep training hard!

I may have to bring you out to California to paint some murals, nice work!

Great pics and its great that you got to train with them!

cool pics but that sunburn looks BRUTAL

BzGrappla - hillary so you get the gyms to pay for your expenses like plane tickets???

I try. When it all comes down to it, they're spending abou 400 bucks for what could easily run over 1000-2000 dollars.

J. Manley - I may have to bring you out to California to paint some murals, nice work!

Send me a PM if you're serious!

Ryan MacLeod - Did you end up passing any of their guards?

The big named guys, absolutely not. And they were playing with me. I love that about jiu jitsu. I've come so far in the time I've been training and it's still nothing in comparison to what awaits me.

rainbOWNED - Hill why are you neglecting us at ATT WPB?

I'm not meaning to, but no car and these murals are killing me time.