American Top Team

Some more photos....

did you poke Marcello in the eye? or does he have a case of the pink eye

leglockfan - did you poke Marcello in the eye? or does he have a case of the pink eye

He took a knee to the eye during rolling a few days before and it busted some capillaries. Yuckers

Alex poked me in the eye trying to scurry away from an ankle lock one time and my eye looked like his :)

enjoy your vacation!

ttt for the ug legend. Good looking paint

Very nice pics....Good luck at ADCC. =)

I love the last pic.

Duff you are looking scary. When you get back you have an apprentice to work with. Little chick is about 100 lbs soaking wet and Rampage slammed me out of a triangle from her knees.

Who is that lil guy with the tattered black belt?

The murals look great.

Whew...25+ odd hours later  on the murals and I'm finished.  Just three days more days here (miss you Matt and Westside!)...I'm pretty sure Renato and his wife are sick of me in their house hahah. 

we miss you too Duff. Wreck them girls at the ADCC tourny. cant wait to have ya back and let you teach class. : )

Those pictures are awesome!!! TTT!

Good work on the murals. You're still forgetting one.

Everyone misses you. Hurry up and come home.

PINKsinglet - we miss you too Duff. Wreck them girls at the ADCC tourny. cant wait to have ya back and let you teach class. : )

Looks like the Westside kids class has really been acting up in Hillary's absence? :-)

westsidekidsclass.jpg picture by KirikMMA

That mural is excellent. If you ever do work like that on canvas, I'll more than likely be making a purchase.

Nice Portuguese.....that is perfect.  I am use to hearing broken English/Spanish/Portoguese mixes.

Kirik, where did you get those private We$t$ide Stash pics? And by the way that kid on the left has a sick rubber guard

conflictfighter -

Nice Portuguese.....that is perfect. I am use to hearing broken English/Spanish/Portoguese mixes.

I'm getting a bit better being down here...I can read/write pretty well and understand a bit, but speaking (thinking quickly enough to speak) is too hard for me.

Leaving tomorrow!  Some final pictures (from the tournament)

I told Carlao you shouldnt have to do qualifiers. If you arent invited to ADCC then they shouldnt have it. Hell beat Duff while ya can, but she is the future of women's grappling.

Excellent job getting 1st in the womens and 2nd in the mens advanced.

Now off to watch the UFC and count days untill Duff is back on the $ide.

Congrats girl, im so proud of you.