An Oral History of Strikeforce

I just wrapped up the last chapter in my oral history of Strikeforce series and wanted to share it with those on the UG that are interested in this sort of thing. This final article covers the sale to Zuffa, with Scott Coker, Frank Shamrock, Cung Le, Josh Thomson, Conor Heun, Gilbert Melendez, Tim Kennedy, Pat Healy, Pat Miletich, Mike Kogan, Javier Mendez, Cesar Gracie, Bob Cook, Ken Hershman, Shannon Knapp, and a bunch of the former Strikeforce all participating. (Unfortunately no one from Zufa responded to my requests)

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/5/1/5665136/the-secret-history-of-strikeforce-part-5-business-as-usual

And if you missed them, here's a link to the previous installments.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/3/25/5545918/strikeforce-history-john-nash-scott-coker-mma-ufc

I've been following this series and it's excellent. Thanks for doing this.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0

Great job on this series.

sub'd

caposa - 

I've been following this series and it's excellent. Thanks for doing this.

A thanks to you and to Galanis and BJ Penn forever as well.

John 'nottheface' Nash -

I just wrapped up the last chapter in my oral history of Strikeforce series and wanted to share it with those on the UG that are interested in this sort of thing. This final article covers the sale to Zuffa, with Scott Coker, Frank Shamrock, Cung Le, Josh Thomson, Conor Heun, Gilbert Melendez, Tim Kennedy, Pat Healy, Pat Miletich, Mike Kogan, Javier Mendez, Cesar Gracie, Bob Cook, Ken Hershman, Shannon Knapp, and a bunch of the former Strikeforce all participating. (Unfortunately no one from Zufa responded to my requests)

And if you missed them, here's a link to the previous installments.

I just read it. Good stuff. Phone Post 3.0

More people need to be reading and discussing this, especially the part that addresses the "SF was losing money so they had to sell."

Or we could make some more threads about imaginary fights.

Farthammer - More people need to be reading and discussing this, especially the part that addresses the "SF was losing money so they had to sell."

Or we could make some more threads about imaginary fights.

Rickson Gracie vs a one-armed mountain gorilla.

Great read vtfu op

Great stuff.

lol maybe it's just a coincidence, but i love it that strikeforce is getting all this attention since i released the short film on strikeforce.

GreaT article mate

Thanks a lot for doing this series. A very poignant and illuminating read.

man meets fate - lol maybe it's just a coincidence, but i love it that strikeforce is getting all this attention since i released the short film on strikeforce.

GreaT article mate

Link?