And Michael Chandler had an early night

professional athlete Conor McGregor seemed to be pretty engaged and excited at the boxing on Saturday. he loves it. Michael Chandler had an early night.

Michael Chandler had an early night and went to do sprints in this morning. Conor most likely smoked a spliff, then went on a decent jog later on, bit of light padwork in the evening.

Chandler most probably trained his ass off this evening. bet he drinks/snorts nothing between signing the fight and the walkout. Conor is relying on 2015 talent alone to get this done.

5 Likes

Conor via KO

4 Likes

That fight ain’t gonna happen. But if it did I’d pick Chandler

7 Likes

Conor’s never fighting again. His head got fat. He’s done

1 Like

would like to see connor win only because when he fights everyone is paid a lot more and if he wins he’ll fight at least 2 more times…

if chandler wins tho… especially if he ko’s connor, then he’ll probably never fight again…

2 Likes

Conor will not fight but if he does Chandler will absolutely maul him

5 Likes

What you on about Conor not fighting?

1 Like

Justsomegoof86, so you care sooo much about fighter pay, fighters you don’t know personally,that it dictates who you want to win a fight? The pussification of the US is real my friends. Pick a fighter, pick a side faggot

1 Like

No he won’t . Chandler thinks hes a boxer. If he wrestled more, sure.

I dont think he will show for the chandler fight. Doesnt even look like hes training

2 Likes

He’s still not in the USADA pool

2 Likes

conor is a myth and always has been.

had it all figured out when he was fighting midgets

2 Likes

I don’t see the fight happening.

I see him getting matched up with Nate for the turd fight after the Jake Paul/Diaz fight when Nate re signes

2 Likes
1 Like