Anderson, 1 more title fight...

If GSP beats Bisping for the title, this is one last shot for Anderson and a huge PPV.

Anderson vs. Georges.... we just may be able to finally see this fight after all.

make it happen Dana!

Borgata Grille -

Meh

WTF?

5 years ago maybe, I'd still watch but wouldn't be as pumped for it

No

It would probably be a snoozer but I'd still be intrigued 

Hell no.

I was thinking this as well. Would be a couple huge paydays for GSP. He can quite easily win the MW title and make huge PPV numbers(maybe renogioted for  more in exchange for sponsor loss) there and then defend his title against the one guy most people compare his greatness to and consider the GOAT over him. If he beats Anderson he could then retire for good be the GOAT and make truck loads of money. 

I know I'll be watching. 

Anderson is a shell of his former self. And who knows what shape gsp is in. Obviously I would watch if it happened but I hope it doesn't at this point.

JonJonesBone -

I was thinking this as well. Would be a couple huge paydays for GSP. He can quite easily win the MW title and make huge PPV numbers(maybe renogioted for  more in exchange for sponsor loss) there and then defend his title against the one guy most people compare his greatness to and consider the GOAT over him. If he beats Anderson he could then retire for good be the GOAT and make truck loads of money. 

I know I'll be watching. 

Beating the Anderson that arguably just lost to Brunson means nothing.

Uni man -
JonJonesBone -

I know I'll be watching. 

Beating the Anderson that arguably just lost to Brunson means nothing.

I might and others probably agree with you. But to him and many others it doesn't. And he gets a huge payday. Everyone will tune in for it. 

It would be fun for the fans to say it went down, but its sad its happening so late. Anderson isnt half the fighter he was once, a huge chunk of his athleticism is just gone.

GSP will wrestle fuck him for the entire fight and wont engage standing much. Its the smart thing to do and GSP will execute to perfection making for a very boring fight.

I mean better late than never but it doesnt mean much anymore

JonJonesBone - 

I know I'll be watching. 

You think Gsp will beat Woodley without much trouble? Woodley is much better all around than the Hendricks that barely lost to GSP...Woodley would beat Gsp right now..

We waited a long time for Floyd vs Manny... and we all watched and paid money.

I agree it would be a few years late, but it is still worth it for the history books.

Huge PPV draw. But yes, it depends on a victory from GSP for the title and then Anderson can ride off it the sun set with a title!

Rankings don't matter as we have seen with Henderson getting a title shot recently. So we don't need to worry about Jacare, Weidman, Romero.

Post usada silva is terrible

39 year old roided silva outstruck prime nick diaz

41 year old silva just ollllllld and slow

Can you imagine if it goes

bisoing vs gsp

winner vs silva

that means Yoel, jacare, rockhold, weidman, etc all get passed over for two more fights, lol

We are officially closer to PPV gold.

DANA must make it a title fight for Bisping.

This is sports entertainment, this is the best route to go.

they don't care about screwing over top ranked guys,,, just look at Maia or Jacare

Thank you Dana!

We are one step closer.