Anderson & Nick arguing on conference call (AUDIO)

The Acorn -
Jackson Combs - fake as fuck
Really? Damn.

Out Phone Post 3.0
Back in, that shit was funny. Phone Post 3.0

that was sooooo awesome! funny shit mate..

SOOO FUNNY!

NAILED IT!

That was good. "Diaz" was funny Phone Post 3.0

This guy is fantastic! Nailed Diaz with perfection. VU OP for sharing.

LOL that was good

In Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Prebek does the best Diaz bros and Ando impressions Phone Post 3.0

Only realised it was fake from looking at the comments lol. I thought Anderson sounded a little off, but still got sucked in. Ha. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit Nick was on point and Anderson made me LOL!

If the very first Anderson comment wasn't "es normal" I think it would have fooled more people. The Diaz impression is award winning. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Glad you guys enjoyed :)

Loved it! Phone Post 3.0

Fuckin great! Nicks speech patterns and cadence were dead on. That sounds like some shit he would actually say too.

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Diaz was on point. Andy's voice gave it away, I was completely on the hook until Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

The Diaz rant over reebok and then saying no one tells him shit was hilarious

I giggled my ass off. Nick talking about wearing Heebok trainers in the cage lol. Phone Post 3.0

Somewhat funny, Tommy Toe Hold does a better Diaz. I suppose the prebek version of Diaz is closer to real life even if its less funny. Tommy embellishes or over-exaggerates some of the things Diaz has said in the past, which in turn makes it funny. Anderson trying to speak english (he can express things better in portugese) and Diaz (Diaz hates talking to the media) trying to do media press conference is a pretty funny combination.

Prebek good work.