"Anderson offers to train again w/ Wanderlei"

Anderson Silva offers to train again with former team mate, Wanderlei

Former Chute Boxe training partners, Anderson “The Spider” Silva and “The Axe Murderer” Wanderlei Silva could be about to train together once again, further evidence that their feud is officially over.

Speaking to BrasilCombate.com, Anderson said:

“Regarding Wanderlei and I training together, it may be in case of having any contact, something that get us closer. In this case, if he needs my help, we’ll sure train together. We always trained together (in the Chute Boxe times), we’re friends and people (from media) created bad feelings among us.”

“He knows I spoke of him positively and regarding him I haven’t got much to talk about. Who knows what happened knows Wanderlei is a great fighter and I love him. He is a warrior and was my instigator, a man who always had a warrior spirit, everybody came after him.”

“The Spider” may find himself defending his 185 pound title against fellow countryman, Vitor Belfort early next year after “The Phenom” made a successful return to the octagon. This would push Dan Henderson down the pecking order who is still holding out for a big money contract after becoming a free agent.

By Michael Pepper. (Follow me on Twitter)

mmabay.co.uk/Story%2002763.html

Good friends are meant to last. 

^^Yes..tough to find as well

Glad to hear him come off the throne for a second, or is the media creating a heel?

My best friends are still inside the monitor lol 

Wandy should definitely take him up on that

RickStorm -  My best friends are still inside the monitor lol 

LOL

Id like to see Wand vs the winner of Chael/Okami

^^that sounds good..I still want to see Wand vs. Bisping. Perfect Matchup for Wand IMO

ttt

Wand come back :(