Anderson Silva, Genius?

Anderson Silva took steroids before the Diaz fight and knew his drug test would be positive. He received a big pay day for his fight and now has many advantages on his side.

1. He does not have to coach tuf. Practically all of the people on the show say it sucked doing it.

2. He could possibly use this to break his contract.

3. He can use the suspension to heal.

4. He says rebok sucks.

5. People will pay to see anderson especially after all this crap. UFC needs big ppv #

The ball is in his court.

Hmmmm. Probably not. Phone Post 3.0

The IQ level of the people on this forum is amazing.

6) He destroyed his legacy in a epic way

1. He left a shit stain on MMA.

Why would he want to break his contract? No one else is likely to pay him more than the UFC Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers - Why would he want to break his contract? No one else is likely to pay him more than the UFC Phone Post 3.0

The only reason anyone breaks a contract, for personal benefit. No more tuf bs in his contract, more money on fewer fights. Out of any rebok related deals.

OP cant be serious.

Plus didn't Dana say he's still doing TUF?

Technical Primates - 

OP cant be serious.

Plus didn't Dana say he's still doing TUF?

NSAC took out silva. they can do that since it's being filmed in Nevada. Big Nog took his spot so similar coaches

I read ufc is withholding his pay til nsac meeting Phone Post 3.0

15days - Anderson Silva took steroids before the Diaz fight and knew his drug test would be positive. He received a big pay day for his fight and now has many advantages on his side.

1. He does not have to coach tuf. Practically all of the people on the show say it sucked doing it.

4. He says rebok sucks.

5. People will pay to see anderson especially after all this crap. UFC needs big ppv #

Yea, he seems as smart as you

15days - Anderson Silva took steroids before the Diaz fight and knew his drug test would be positive. He received a big pay day for his fight and now has many advantages on his side.

4. He says rebok sucks.

Seriously.....

1. If he didn't want to coach he could have just said no.

2. No way in hell ufc just lets him out of his contract to potentially go to a competitor. Makes absolutely no business sense. If this was the case fighters would just throw tests to get out of a contract when they aren't happy.

3. He doesn't stop healing if he's not on suspension.

4. Why would he damage his reputation so he doesn't have to wear reebok. It's not like since he got busted he can wear whatever he wants at his next fight. There is no correlation.

5. People pay to see him anyways. It actually hurts his credibility for a positive test and would have an adverse effect.

6. Balls on your chin. Phone Post 3.0

Father time is chasing after Anderson Phone Post 3.0

Lol @ thinking the UFC will release Anderson fucking silva. Phone Post 3.0

15 days too long imo!

insomnia -

The IQ level of the people on this forum is amazing.

Boom Phone Post 3.0

15days -
Nexuscrawlers - Why would he want to break his contract? No one else is likely to pay him more than the UFC Phone Post 3.0

The only reason anyone breaks a contract, for personal benefit. No more tuf bs in his contract, more money on fewer fights. Out of any rebok related deals.
My point is that his current contract is the best he can hope for at this point in his career. Phone Post 3.0

15days - Anderson Silva took steroids before the Diaz fight and knew his drug test would be positive. He received a big pay day for his fight and now has many advantages on his side.

4. He says rebok sucks.

1. I have never heard a coach say they didn't like it.

2. No he can't

3. Heal what? He broke a bone over a year ago. It's fine.

4. OK then...

5. I'm done clearly this man isn't burdened with a whole lot of intelligence.

1. Now he won't get matched up against Weidman for a third beatdown.

15days - Anderson Silva took steroids before the Diaz fight and knew his drug test would be positive. He received a big pay day for his fight and now has many advantages on his side.

4. He says rebok sucks.

Add to this that now the UFC won't force him into another fight with Weidman and I agree. I didn't want to see Silva fight Weidman again. The Silva I saw against Nick is not going to do well against the bully tactics in the cage of the bigger man in Weidman. It will be the same old shit we saw before. I love Silva as a fighter, but Weidman has his number or at least stylistically is a bad matchup for him. He's Chael's wrestling, with good jiu jitsu, youth, and heavy hands. Silva Smart Spider. Phone Post 3.0