Anderson Silva: "GSP and BJ Penn dont impress me"

GSP has a wrestling and takedown advantage.How is Silva takedown defense?Not his best attrubute I don't think..

anderson would beat GSP in the same dominance that GSP beat BJ

Silva is too big for GSP. He would walk in the cage a full 30 pounds bigger. His standup is much bigger and GSP would be desperate looking for the takedown.

Still, this would be an epic buildup pre-fight--the most hyped matchup of all time.

I would love to see it

"bj was joking"

Bullshit. Just because it was funny doesn't mean he wasn't serious.

"After 40 000 posts maybe you should get off the computer sometime and give your chair a much needed rest."

Wait, what does this have to do with your retardation?

I don't think GSP would have a strength advantage on Anderson. Size makes a big difference. GSO shows this in all of his fights. He is extremely talented, strong, a great tactician, all that stuff, but I don't think it is enough. When he is in opponents gaurds, they cnat stretch him out enough as he is always taller and bigger. Anderson has a huge hieght and reach advantage. Its just an opinion, but I think Anderson's gaurd would create serious problems for GSP. And I doubt ANderson would be too flashy fighting a serious threat. I believe that he only pulls out those moves when he is in his comfort zone.

Anderson Silva's comments don't come as surprise to me. Several times in the past opponents/potential opponents have talked smack regarding GSP and how they were going to expose him in the octagon.

He usually gets their respect one way or the other though, either they respect him beforehand or they change their tune after he beats the shit out of them. The choice is theirs.

Jack Carter - "bj was joking"

Bullshit. Just because it was funny doesn't mean he wasn't serious.

"After 40 000 posts maybe you should get off the computer sometime and give your chair a much needed rest."

Wait, what does this have to do with your retardation?

bj said fedor was the best. he actually said someone else was better even if he thinks hes great himself. He said Fedor is the best in the world. If he thinks hes good that fine too. Georges also said hes thes best in the world and that no WW can touch him.

I would have though you would get this but you don't seem very bright for a dude with 40 000 posts.

The fact that these guys think they are the best isn't a problem. They are bad asses and should have that kind of confidence. If they don't, they probably wouldn't fight the other top guys out there. Win or lose they are out there fighting some serious badasses. On any given day GSP, Anderson, BJ, Fedor, younameit is going to be the best in the world. My hats off to the guys stepping out there and putting their money where their mouth is. I am not impressed with the guy that talks the big game, but never backs it up. I'll say it again, Anderson and GSP would be a great fight. Not many fights get me excited anymore, but that one probably would.

I don't believe this. I interviewed Silva a while ago and he said he believes GSP is a great fighter.

la vengeance - I don't believe this. I interviewed Silva a while ago and he said he believes GSP is a great fighter.

http://videos.mmaweekly.com/view_player.php?id=2976

proof is right here.

ufc 94 post fight conference. Forward it to when GSP comes in. Showdown Joe will say on his show Anderson doesnt think hes impressive and what are his thoughts on this. GSP answers.