Anderson Silva or Jake Paul?

Who do y’all got?

Let’s GOOOOOOO Silva!!
Weigh In Ufc 208 GIF by UFC

Jake Paul Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

4 Likes

It’s being reported that Anderson got knocked out twice in training leading up to this fight

1 Like

Its being reported by Anderson. Dont believe that lol.
Dems wolf tickets

1 Like

Uh oh…reliable source?

What the fuck. Sorry.

All good

1 Like

Silva if 10 years ago, but Paul will win unfortunately.

2 Likes

I do agree. My Faith in Anderson Silva is still here though so I pray he pulls this out!

Pullin for Jake but i think Silva takes it

1 Like

2 Likes

The fuck?

If everything were straight … Anderson wins. Jake will … it’s all about the money. Too much cash involved.

Paul wins this

Isn’t Silva almost 50? And doesn’t his style of fighting rely heavily on reactionary speed? Jake is out here executing the elderly like they stole his future and abused his planet

I’d like to say Silva but I think he’s gonna take a dive and collect

Man i hope Anderson wins but father time is undefeated. Catches up to all of us eventually. JP might not be a great boxer but he has legitimate punching power. Anderson will have to be on his A game and not fuck around too much or Jake will eventually catch him.

1 Like

Faggot Paul needs to stop shopping senior centers for opponents.

“Excuse me, nurse. Can you point me the way to the oldest and frailest dudes. Preferably below 110 pounds.”

2 Likes

Na Silva wouldn’t take a dive. He wants to show Dana he still has some stuff left in the tank. His ego wouldnt allow him to.

2 Likes

I hate to say it but Silva won’t be able to take jake Paul’s power. Andy’s chin has been gone for awhile now.