Anderson Silva - Sweet Dreams (HL)

What do you guys think of it? (Not mine by the way)

the GOAT.

best fighter ever

God damn he is the best ever. Phone Post

MMALOGIC - the GOAT.

Without a doubt, no-one even comes close

nice find op

Lol Anderson Silva Dance Academy is one of my favorite vids. I love the 'I dont give a fuck' part. Phone Post

watching that highlight its hard not to notice that there's an unusually few amount of black people at 185 lbs.

Maybe thats all that's needed to give Anderson a better challange.

DamnSevern - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/j3MPZcXKEs8?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0", "postVideo-37053126-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-37053126");  

nice find op

Funny fucking vid Damn

I don't give a fuck. Lol Phone Post

Doctor mma -  The GOAT.. No one comes even close, GSP might have a chance one day, but Silva reigns supreme.
 BOOM!

I think GSP has a chance of being the GOAT, but quite frankly not finishing fights will limit his chances. At the moment he's definitely the No. 2 guy, it's either him or Hendo  (just my opinion). 

effertime - watching that highlight its hard not to notice that there's an unusually few amount of black people at 185 lbs.

Yeah...cause thats the key.

Koku_Ryuu - 
effertime - watching that highlight its hard not to notice that there's an unusually few amount of black people at 185 lbs.

I'm assuming you were joking effertime...Amirite? 

Later Phone Post

Subd Phone Post

I wish you would show the Sonnen submission in one of these threads..... hasnt appeared in any of the gifs or videos. i dont understand

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - I wish you would show the Sonnen submission in one of these threads..... hasnt appeared in any of the gifs or videos. i dont understand

completely agree. Great fighters aren't the product of outclassing everyone, but when they always have a way to win...and do. Not as pretty as the kicks or dodging, but I love to see that sub just for what it felt like at the time.

Mr. Blonde - 
Koku_Ryuu - 

Yeah, obviously I was joking. But then I was going to continue my troll to point out how few black fighters there were at 185 lbs and made a fucking crazy discovery.

THERE ARE NONE!!!!

Turns out, my hilarious troll is correct.

Lets check out the roster at 185 lbs

Chael Sonnen
Mark Munoz
Brian Stann
Chris Leban
Wanderlei Silva
Alan Belcher
Vitor Belfort
Mike Bisping
CB Dollaway
Ed Herman
Tom Lawlor
Cung Le
Jason Macdonald
Demian Maia
Jason Mayhem Miller
Yushin Okami
Nate Quarry
Alessio Sakara
Eric Schafer

BLACK FIGHTERS: 1
Anderson Silva

LOL!

effertime - 
Mr. Blonde - 
Koku_Ryuu - 

Yeah, obviously I was joking. But then I was going to continue my troll to point out how few black fighters there were at 185 lbs and made a fucking crazy discovery.

THERE ARE NONE!!!!

Turns out, my hilarious troll is correct.

Lets check out the roster at 185 lbs

Chael Sonnen

Mark Munoz

Brian Stann

Chris Leban

Wanderlei Silva

Alan Belcher

Vitor Belfort

Mike Bisping

CB Dollaway

Ed Herman

Tom Lawlor