Anderson vs lyoto at 205

I know this will never happen just wondering who u guys think will win. I still feel like Anderson would work his magic. Phone Post

It might b both just circling waiting to counter strike Phone Post

The two throw the front kick at the same time and we have the first double KO in UFC of present day form.

genshi -  The two throw the front kick at the same time and we have the first double KO in UFC of present day form.

I would love it! It rlly comes down to what weight class has more talent Anderson has owned 185 and lyoto lost belt but still remains near top of 205. Phone Post

Would be a fight of Matrix proportions! Phone Post

Vote in a Poll about it:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2040865&page=1

blupitt - It might b both just circling waiting to counter strike Phone Post

LOL Phone Post

Anderson, however it will be a close fight and not a one sided beating.

Silva based on his better boxing. Machida maybe could get some takedowns but wouldn't hold Silvabdown. Would be close until Silva got a finish Phone Post

Anderson, and decisively with a finish. They have sparred and lyoto says anderson is the better fighter. Phone Post

blupitt - 

It might b both just circling waiting to counter strike Phone Post

When good friends fight, the only one who wins is the promoter.

The fighters lose, the fans lose (boring fight).

Promoter cashes in on "watch these two great friends go to war against each other."

I personally think Andy would take it 6/10 times. They are both counter strikers, but Anderson is a little more aggressive. They circle for about a minute, exchange leg kicks, and then andy hurts lyoto. Finishes the fight. As you may have seen in many of both said fighters' bouts, they don't tuck their chin when counter punching. Ie bader/machida. Point being, Andy would win imo. Anderson would win a punch exchange against Lyoto all day.

I really wish this fight would have already happened because it really can go either way given the similarities of the two. Phone Post

If it is a purely striking match, 10/10 times Anderson would win. Better striker with a granite chin.

TTt for more Phone Post

I think Anderson would find his range and timing and ko lyoto

Thing with lyoto is he relys on a 1 strike counter to rick his opponent. And I honestly dint see that happening vs someone as elusive and fast as Silva Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

TheRaider - When good friends fight, the only one who wins is the promoter.

The fighters lose, the fans lose (boring fight).

Promoter cashes in on "watch these two great friends go to war against each other."

Yah especially Cerrone vs Guillard Phone Post

Musashi -
Farewell Brock -  I think Anderson would find his range and timing and ko lyoto

Thing with lyoto is he relys on a 1 strike counter to rick his opponent. And I honestly dint see that happening vs someone as elusive and fast as Silva Phone Post

Lyoto is more elusive than Silva imo.

Thing is Anderson only needs to avoid a one punch counter attack from machida...machida lately doesn't commit to throwing combos unless the first strike staggers his opponent.

On the flip side lyoto has to worry about Anderson's full arsenal, and I don't think ge can avoid Anderson's percision Phone Post