Anderson's son...Fight GENUISES?

Haven’t seen much talk on here about Anderson Silva’s kids fighting, but they look promising. It’s always too early to call it in fighting, but these kids look slick. I’ve seen Anderson play fighting w his kids in nearly every video ever posted with them together.

They seem very athletic and with his passion for martial arts and the ability to coach them 24/7 365 days of their life, we may see a rare spawn of greatness from a GOAT.

What do you guys think? Forgive me if this has already been posted, but came across this last night.

6 Likes

the commentator is a homo.

2 Likes

If he stays focused, and learning fron silva, soon we will be witnessing greatness

as long as he doesn’t throw any leg kicks

What if Fred Ettish and his sons were fighting Andersons sons and then a family brawl just broke out?!?!

2 Likes

I like what I am seeing.

In his prime, Anderson’s strongest tool was has mind. Off the charts fight IQ with his shot selection and defense.

Sky is the limit for this kid.

2 Likes

Hard to say. MT already has probably the most shallow talent pool of any combat sport in America and he’s doing the amateur version of it.

I guess there is a Silva lining for Anderson being retired, he can train his kids.

2 Likes

You’re talking about two classy families. Hard to imagine anything but mutual respect between them.

2 Likes

Come on man, you are better than that

2 Likes

Simply playing Tim, do I need to put my muay thai head band on go into character?.. I’m not being mean, Fred Ettish did better in the UFC than I did so maybe im projecting as my girlfriend would say, or “gas lighting” to take the attention off of myself!!

I made fun of him too, but I have respect for him now.

1 Like

He is a great person and nobody in recent memory endured that many strikes and never ,ever asked for mercy! He just took them… I’m not afraid to say I’m not as tough as that guy

1 Like

Yo my man really koed a guy with his first strike ever thrown in a combat sports match that is crazy. I hope he goes on to be a legend so we can tell that story

1 Like

And Mark Coleman’s daughters were ring girls!

Thank goodness his daughters didn’t get his looks like Bruce Willis’ daughter. That girl lost the genetic lotto

1 Like

Same

I follow him on Instagram and it seems like he takes it seriously. I’d love to see him go far. And you can’t have a better start than being one of the greatest fighters ever kid.

It’s obvious who is not a genius

True but can go either way, he will always have that comparison to his dad and expectation as well, lots of pressure for the kid from the outset.

But again, what an advantage to learn from basically birth from one of the greatest to ever do it. Hope he is able to be great as well